Optometry schools in India: Optometry courses in Mumbai, bachelor degree program, optometrist career training in Maharashtra, internships. Optometry colleges in USA, Canada, UK, London, Ireland, Australia, Asia...
Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry, Mumbai: Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry was established in year 2003. It aims at preparing a cadre of well-qualified optometrists trained to provide primary eye care services to the society as well as to the optical industry opening vistas of opportunity for each student, to pursue a career of choice like academics, research and development in optical and ophthalmic field, working in ophthalmic hospitals or practicing independently.
- Recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
- A Life Member of Indian Optometric Association
- A Resource Center of International Association of Contact Lens Education, Australia
Quality Optometry Education:
We are considered to be the top of the line in clinical training of Optometry interns. Students area exposed to community outreach programs, workshops, conferences, public relation skill development activities. We offer special lectures conducted by super specialty doctors and professionals in the field of optometry from both India and abroad.
The Institute imparts theoretical as well as practical knowledge on various clinical procedures and skills in eye care, enabling the students to confidently function as independent primary eye care professionals.
- Bachelor Degree in Optometry - B.Sc. Optom.
- Short-term comprehensive fellowship programs: 1-year short-term comprehensive fellowship program is also available in clinical diagnostics to the 3 year diploma holder or 4-year degree holder in Optometry from a reputed institution in order to improvise on the clinical skills.
Situated in the upmarket business district of Banjara Hills, in the heart of the India's Pearl city, Hyderabad, Rachnoutsav Events Academy provides professional undergraduate and postgraduate event management programs, including foundation and Masters courses in Event Management, as well as a Masters program in Wedding Planning.
Founded in 1996, Rachnoutsav is today poised to translate its vast experience and expertise into a world-class Events Academy, with an aim to develop expert individuals in the field of Event Management and empower them with cutting-edge training.
Event managers are in great demand, due to the rise in corporate and personal events needing professionals to manage them. The growing need of skilled professionals in managing the increasing number of events in the corporate and media sectors is driving the event management industry. The courses offered by our Academy have an international appeal, with a practical-oriented training methodology. From day one, the innovative, skill focused and management driven programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level will mould the Rachnoutsav Events Academy students to excel in the event management world.
School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Gurgaon
Courses / Programs
Apeejay Stya University is a liberal arts university in Gurgaon in the state of Haryana in North India. Our School of Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC) provides Journalism & Mass Communication degrees taught at bachelor, masters and PhD level.
While studying at SJMC, you will develop your creative skills and a strong aptitude for writing – be it for print or web. You will be encouraged to develop the critical thinking skills necessary for a successful career in the Entertainment and Media industry.
We aim to provide an excellent learning environment that allows you to discover your true creative potential. Whether you aspire to a career in television, radio, advertising, PR or events management, we groom future professionals across media platforms.
SJMC organises internship programs with reputed media organisations to provide you with hands-on, practical experience. Students also get involved in organising film festivals and other such activities.
Close to New Delhi, our thriving residential campus includes 75 spacious, well-lit, and airy classrooms, state-of-the-art lT-enabled lecture rooms, library, computer and science labs, conference halls, hostels, cafeteria, sports facilities, and green areas.
Acharya's Bangalore Business School (ABBS) is located off Magadi Road in Bangalore in south-east Karnataka. We provide a wide variety of programs in the fields of Life Sciences, Allied Health Sciences and Management. ABBS anchors exceptional education, supreme culture and mentoring young minds to brilliant talents in their respective fields.
At ABBS, the curriculum structure is based up on the practical inputs and creative features; inspiring the student's thought process in capturing the concepts in the right sense and enable them to draw logical conclusions.
Acharya's Bangalore Business School has been affiliated to Bangalore University and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, and recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi and the Government of Karnataka. Our faculty comes from premier educational institutions in India and prestigious universities from abroad.
Life sciences demand a significant magnitude of practical expertise to accomplish careers on the global platform. There has been a demand for paramedical professionals as the health care industry progresses towards treatment specifications.
The Asian College of Journalism is a media career training institute in Chennai that provides a comprehensive 3-term Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism program.
The ACJ Diploma Programme seeks to combine the "How To" aspect of journalism with a critical and reflective "Why" perspective which enables the young journalist to keep up with the demands made by a dynamic work environment and, as importantly, by a changing society.
Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education)
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized qualification in the field of natural health / holistic healing with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM)! Based in Kolkata, we provide a wide range of online / distance learning courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from throughout India and worldwide.
• IBAM offers diploma, bachelor degree, postgraduate diploma, paramedical courses, master degree & doctorate courses in a range of alternative medicine therapies including Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, & Reflexology.
• We also provide paramedical diploma courses, as well as 1-year specialization diploma courses ideal for registered medical practitioners who would like to incorporate alternative medicine and natural therapies into the treatment of their patients.
• Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home or office, and to schedule your studies around your professional and personal commitments. All of our courses are taught in English.
• The largest organization of Alternative Medicines in India, we are a Government registered institution with many international affiliations.
Student Testimonial: "It was very nice to complete my education with you. I applied for board certification as a naturopathic doctor. Please note that your diploma was accepted in order for me to sit for that exam, and is held in high regard by the board examiners. Thank you."
- John, Pennsylvania, USA
• Diploma in Alternative Medicine
• Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counseling
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1-Yr Specialization Diploma courses
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy
International Institute of Culinary Arts, New Delhi
Courses / Programs
International Institute of Culinary Arts (IICA) is located in the heart of prestigious South Delhi in the heritage site of Hauz Khas. We offer a wide variety of culinary arts programs and short term chef courses to meet the requirement of all levels of chefs or established professionals.
We welcome all students who have potential of learning and perfecting culinary art. In addition to education, we are a single window service provider for all areas concerning food and beverages business.
IICA is India's first culinary institute to be accredited by City & Guilds UK, Edexcel UK and World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS).
International Institute of Culinary Arts is a unit of Datta Hospitality Management Support Services (DHMSS) and has been founded by Virender S Datta, a leading hotelier and renowned chef. The institute boasts of international standards and state of the art kitchen facilities.
We are committed to producing a well-qualified and highly effective, mobile and dedicated work force to answer the industry’s needs globally.