Nursing schools in Indiana: Nursing programs in Indianapolis university bachelor of science degree in nursing (BSN), master's programs & PhD studies for nurses. Registered nurse (RN) training, undergraduate & graduate nurse education in Marion County IN.
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis: Indiana University's School of Nursing provides a range of Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree programs in nursing fields such as Nursing Practice, Nursing Science, and more. Situated on the west side of downtown Indianapolis, we are the largest nursing school of our kind in the country. Our wide geographic distribution, full-range of degree programs, and award-winning faculty have all helped make us the leading nursing school in Indiana.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Doctoral Programs in Nursing: - Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Accelerated Track 2nd Degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion Program
- Master of Science (MSc) in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing Science
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Professional Certificate Programs: - Teaching in Nursing
- Nursing Informatics
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited institution offering a wide range of online certificate, diploma & degree programs in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, nutrition and wellness.
• We aim to provide the best online educational programs in natural health & herbal studies. Our quality training and certification courses are studied online by distance learning students throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to prepare you for a future in natural health. Learn new skills to complement your existing practice or business. Alternatively, attain a higher level of knowledge in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime!
• Our courses give you the convenience of studying in your own home or office, at times that suit you. Start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM). We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. I feel that your institution is second to none as far as I am concerned."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Natural Medicine
• Energy Medicine
• Herbal Medicine
• Holistic Health
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Iridology & Sclerology
• Natural Health
• Nutrition Science
• Traditional Naturopathy...
RESQ Health & Safety Training provide a wide range of healthcare & safety programs all over the state of Indiana in fields such as Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), CPR, and more. Our programs can be taken either on-site at your home or business, on campus at one of our facilities in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne or Columbus, or even online through our dedicated eLearning service. We specialize in the American Heart Association (AHA) curriculum, Indiana State Department of Health programs, and OSHA standards.
From our location, to your location, to the internet, we pride ourselves in our flexibility to meet your training needs. In addition to quality medical training, RESQ offers programs to enhance workplace safety and government compliance. We have real-world experience utilizing the skills and concepts in our courses.
We don’t limit ourselves to our credentials—we have the experience to back up the lessons we teach. All of our instructors have clinical backgrounds (nursing, emergency medical services, etc.) and possess professional speaking experience. Your success is our top priority!
Health & Safety Training programs provided on-site, in classroom, or online.
- American Heart Association Courses
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Heartsaver First Aid for Lifeguards
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training
- Acute Stroke Care
- Stroke Hospital-Based Care Online
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Basic Refresher
- Paramedic Refresher Course
Located in Taylor MI, 18 miles southwest of Detroit, Ascend Career Development Center provides a range of career training programs in the fields of allied health and information technology. We are focused on innovative education, training, and career development for tomorrow’s workforce. Whether you want to train for a new career, advance in your current job, or learn new skills to stay competitive in today's job market, we will help you achieve your goals.
Ascend Career Development Center provides professionally competent faculty and staff who have extensive industry experience. We also work closely with business and industry to establish and update curricula. Our training is delivered in an open and safe environment that encourages and cultivates participation, innovation, and creativity. We aim to provide each student with job search skills and assistance with job placement. We provide both theoretical knowledge and hands-on applications as well as up-to-date tools and equipment for students to practice with.
Located downriver next to Southland Center Mall, Ascend Career Development Center serves the entire Metro Detroit area. It is easily accessible from all points in Metro Detroit just west of the Eureka Road and I 75 intersection.
Located just 15 miles northeast of Downtown Columbus, in Westerville OH, Hondros College is a career training college specializing in nursing programs. Courses include a Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Diploma program on-site, a Registered Nursing (RN) Degree program on-site, and an RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) online course. The focus of our Nursing Programs at Hondros is to educate professional nurses who enter the workforce of the Ohio communities which we serve.
For more than 40 years, Hondros College has been helping individuals find, enter and succeed in a new career. Hondros specializes in careers that offer stability, flexibility, independence and financial reward. We are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
In addition to our Columbus/ Westerville campus, we also have schools throughout Ohio - in Cleveland, Cincinnati / West Chester, and Dayton / Fairborn.
Larock Healthcare Academy (LHCA) is a premier educational institution serving the Greater Columbus and Cleveland areas of Ohio with opportunities for higher education in the healthcare field. LHCA offers programs and certifications to become a Phlebotomist, Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Geriatric Care Manager and a Medical Biller & Coder as well as a certified rescuer in CPR, AED and First Aid.
In addition to training participants to enter a healthcare career, LHCA supports current professionals and businesses with opportunities for year-round classes in workforce and in-service training, small business development, professional development and personal enrichment through workshops, seminars, online classes and on-site training programs at area businesses.
DePauw University is a nationally-recognized, leading liberal arts college in Greencastle, Indiana, dedicated to educating 2,300 students from across the country and around the globe. We provide a variety of undergraduate degree programs in a wide-range of academic fields. Forty-two majors are offered in the College of Liberal Arts, and three degree programs are offered in the School of Music. Courses and advising successfully prepare students for professional post-graduate programs in law, medicine, business, engineering, ministry, and more.
The University, or specific degree programs, are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, University Senate of the United Methodist Church, Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society, National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, Indiana Professional Standards Board for the State of Indiana, Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and the National Association of Schools of Music.
Academics at DePauw push students to gain broad exposure to multiple disciplines before narrowing their focus. DePauw offers dozens of majors and minors, a handful of honors and fellows programs, and a set of experiential learning opportunities that challenge students within and beyond the classroom.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Classical Studies
- Communication and Theatre
- Computer Science
- Conflict Studies
- Economics & Management
- Education Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Programs
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Modern Languages
- Music (CLA)
- Off Campus Study
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations, and more ...