Health care schools in Illinois: Medical career training, vocational college in the Midwest. Associate degree programs in nursing & dental hygiene. Medical assisting, dental hygiene certification, medical technology certificate programs in Hancock County, Knox County, McDonough County, IL.
Carl Sandburg College: With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois,Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois. Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
Millikin University, located in Decatur, Illinois, is a co-educational, comprehensive 4-year university offering undergraduate degree programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Fine Arts, and Professional Studies fields, and graduate degree programs in Business Administration and Nursing. Millikin University also offers Professional Adult Comprehensive Education Programs (PACE), the perfect solution for adults seeking a bachelor's degree in an accelerated course format.
Millikin University has a long-standing history of academic excellence. When James Millikin founded the university in 1901, his theory-practice approach to education was unique. Today, Millikin takes this idea a step further by introducing “performance learning” – a unique approach to higher education that builds the confidence to succeed after graduation.
Due to this unique approach, it is no surprise that Millikin students have a history of success after graduation. Last year, 99% of Millikin graduates gained employment or entry into graduate/professional school within six months of graduation.
Millikin University is accredited by the Higher Learning commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- PACE (Adult Degrees)
- International Business
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics Education
- Art Therapy
- Graphic Design/Computer Art
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Physical Education
- Athletic Training
- Philosophy, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in Valparaiso, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Study in university in Illinois, USA! Situated in Joliet, a suburb of Chicago IL, University of St. Francis (USF) is a liberal arts university that provides a wide range of Undergraduate and Masters Degree programs to American students and international students from around the world.
Undergraduate majors are available in a wide range of popular career fields including Computer Science, Information Technology, Art & Design, Education, Social Work, Management, Marketing, and more.
As a Catholic university rooted in the liberal arts, we are a welcoming community of learners challenged by Franciscan values, engaged in a continuous pursuit of knowledge, faith, wisdom, and justice, and ever mindful of a tradition that emphasizes reverence for creation, compassion and peacemaking.
We strive for academic excellence in all programs, preparing women and men to contribute to the world through service and leadership.
USF facilities offer state-of-the-art amenities such as campus Wi-Fi, SMART electronic classrooms, a SIM Nursing Lab, and a Digital Audio Recording Arts studio.
USF is proud that the quality of its academic programs has been recognized by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Illinois State Board of Education.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
• Art & Design
• Communication & Media Arts
• Computer Science
• Criminal & Social Justice
• Elementary Education
• Health Care Management
• Information Technology
• International Business
• Medical Technology
• Political Science
• Radiation Therapy
• Social Work, and more..
Masters Degree Programs:
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Education
• Training Development, and more..
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Illinois, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction Guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Based in Carlinville, Macoupin County in Southwestern Illinois, Blackburn College is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college that offers a range of Bachelor of Arts degree programs with more than 30 majors. Blackburn College is one of 7 'work colleges' in the United States and the only one with a student-managed work program. This means that students are responsible for the administration of the program including resource allocation, policy formulation, as well as direct supervision of their fellow students. At Blackburn College the student is able to obtain work experience while in school, reduce their debt load, and meet college expenses.
Blackburn College offers more than 30 major degrees, with a wide-variety of course categories to suit many interests. Classes at Blackburn are small, so you’ll really get to know your professors. Our faculty all full professors, not graduate students or teaching assistants.
Make the most of your college experience - have fun, develop a strong work ethic, gain management experience, build a strong resume and create a career plan that will help you gain the professional lifestyle you want. Join the Blackburn community and let Blackburn College work for you!
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.