International universities in Spain: Study in Murcia university for international students, Americans. Bachelor degrees in business, hospitality management taught in English, masters programs abroad. English-speaking university in Europe for foreign students..
Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia: Located in the south-eastern Spanish city of Murcia, 45 minutes south of Alicante, Universidad Catolica San Antonio (UCAM) is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to provide students with the knowledge and skills to serve society.
We provide a range of Bachelor and Masters degree programs taught in English to international students from around the world.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
If you would like to experience life in Spain while studying abroad at one of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (the UGR) may be the perfect solution for you!
Located in Granada in Andalucia in the South of Spain, the UGR welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study in a welcoming and cosmopolitan environment.
With over 800 bilateral and multilateral exchanges with universities and educational institutions around the world, 13% of the student body at the UGR are international students. A favourite destination for European exchange students (LLP/Erasmus), UGR was awarded the Gold Star of the Erasmus Programme in 2007.
The UGR provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 2 masters degrees taught entirely in English and 7 bilingual masters programs taught in Spanish and English.
The modern and safe city of Granada is an excellent location to live and study in. Halfway between the sea and the mountains, it is only 40 minutes from the Mediterranean coast and 30 minutes from the ski resort of Sierra Nevada.
The UGR provides bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in the following faculties:
- Fine Arts
- Sport Sciences
- Economics and Business
- Educational Sciences
- Political Science and Sociology
- Health Science
- Social Sciences
- Labor Studies
- Communication and Documentation
- Educational and Humanity Sciences
- Philosophy and Letters
- Social Work
- Translation and Interpreting
Complutense University (Universidad Complutense Madrid - UCM) is a leading public university in Spain, and is renowned as one of the biggest and best in Europe.
With two campuses in Madrid - Moncloa and Somosaguas - UCM provides a range of undergraduate degrees, masters and PhD programs to students from throughout Spain and around the world.
We welcome Erasmus students and other exchange students from universities who have bilateral agreements with UCM, so your classmates could be from all over Europe, Asia, the USA, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Our courses are taught mostly in Spanish so we advise a B1 Level (According to the European Common Framework of Languages) for international students at undergraduate level.
For Masters and PhD programs, we highly recommend a C1 Level, because UCM cannot guarantee any courses or research in other languages.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Courses (Taught in Spanish) include:
- Applied Linguistics and Languages
- Classical Philology
- English Studies (course offered in English)
- General and Comparative Languages
- Modern Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation
- Spanish-German Studies
- Semitic and Islamic Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Fine Arts
- Conservation and Restoration
- Philosophy (certain modules are offered in English)
- Art History
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Deutso offers you the opportunity to study the language of your choice. The following languages are available at the University of Deusto: Basque, Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic and Mandarin Chinese.
All University of Deusto's undergraduate degree programs are offered in accordance with the criteria set out by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), and our undergraduate degree programmes have been approved by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation).