Study abroad in Europe: University for foreigners in Spain, bachelor degrees & masters programs for international students taught in Spanish & English. Study business, management, economics, nursing, medicine, pharmacy in English-speaking university in Granada..
Complutense University: Would you like to study abroad in the beautiful and historic city of Madrid and experience Spanish life? Renowned as one of the biggest and best public universities in Europe, Complutense University (Universidad Complutense Madrid - UCM) welcomes Erasmus students and other study abroad / exchange students from universities who have bilateral agreements with UCM. Our international student come from all over Europe, Asia, the USA, Oceania, and the Middle East. Undergraduate and graduate programs are available.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
UCM provides a range of undergraduate degrees, masters and PhD programs which are taught mostly in Spanish:
- Applied Linguistics and Languages
- English Studies (course offered in English)
- Modern Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation
- Spanish-German Studies
- Semitic and Islamic Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Fine Arts
- Philosophy (certain modules are offered in English)
- Art History
- Pharmacy & much more..
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-25 were from:
UK / GB;
santa barbara, CA, USA;
Ferndale, MI, USA for now, USA;
London, UK / GB;
Spain LORCA, Spain;
HAMPSHIRE - ENGLAND, UK / GB;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
If you would like to experience life in Spain while studying abroad at one of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (the UGR) may be the perfect solution for you!
Located in Granada in Andalucia in the South of Spain, the UGR welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study in a welcoming and cosmopolitan environment.
With over 800 bilateral and multilateral exchanges with universities and educational institutions around the world, 13% of the student body at the UGR are international students. A favourite destination for European exchange students (LLP/Erasmus), UGR was awarded the Gold Star of the Erasmus Programme in 2007.
The UGR provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 2 masters degrees taught entirely in English and 7 bilingual masters programs taught in Spanish and English.
The modern and safe city of Granada is an excellent location to live and study in. Halfway between the sea and the mountains, it is only 40 minutes from the Mediterranean coast and 30 minutes from the ski resort of Sierra Nevada.
The UGR provides bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in the following faculties:
- Fine Arts
- Sport Sciences
- Economics and Business
- Educational Sciences
- Political Science and Sociology
- Health Science
- Social Sciences
- Labor Studies
- Communication and Documentation
- Educational and Humanity Sciences
- Philosophy and Letters
- Social Work
- Translation and Interpreting
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.