Distance learning masters/ online university in Japan offering masters programs: Japan masters degrees in business, management, online MBA programmes Japan. Masters study courses from Tokyo universities & graduate schools, Japan online masters education from UK, USA colleges.
Etablished in the International University of Japan in 1982, the Graduate School of International Relations (GSIR) intends to equip students with political, economic, and management skills, as well as historical and cultural perspectives.
The school is located in Niigata, on the northwest coast of Honshu, approximately 230 kilometers northwest of Tokyo.
The University of Nottingham, Ningbo China, was opened by The University of Nottingham in 2004. The University of Nottingham is ranked 9th in the UK, whilst it was recently ranked 72nd in the world (QS World Rankings 2012). We provide a range of bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught in English to students from around the world.
The University is located in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, just a two hour drive from Shanghai. All programmes at The University of Nottingham in China are taught with the same teaching and evaluation as the campus in Nottingham UK. Students are awarded a University of Nottingham, UK degree, just as they would receive by studying at The University of Nottingham UK Campus.
The University offers students a unique opportunity to gain a top UK degree and first-hand experience of China. Knowledge of China is becoming an increasing desire among employers, yet the number of students which tick this box, is limited.
Academics at The University of Nottingham, Ningbo China, are seconded from Nottingham UK or are recruited from top universities and research institutions around the world. Currently, the University has just under 6,000 students and over 350 teaching staff.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Located in Perth in Western Australia, Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a contemporary university providing quality tertiary education for the students of today.
We provide a wide range of masters programs, bachelor degrees, graduate diploma and certificate courses, in fields including business, accounting, computer science, engineering, health care and more.
We pride ourselves on being supportive, flexible and relevant to the real world. At ECU, we recognise people with passion and potential, offering the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence.
ECU offers the freedom to match your potential and aspirations with a wide range of study options through more than 400 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
We also offer a variety of courses for study off-campus and through partnerships with reputable education providers nationally and internationally.
The University has two metropolitan campuses in Mount Lawley and Joondalup and also serves Western Australia’s South West region from a campus in Bunbury, 200 km south of Perth.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Professional Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Professional Accounting
- Project Management
- Professional Marketing
- Business Administration (International)
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Business and Technology
- Digital Forensics
- Network Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Games and Simulation Programming
- Management Information Systems
- Business and Technology...
Located in Penang, Wawasan Open University (WOU) provides undergraduate and postgraduate distance learning courses to students throughout Malaysia and worldwide. Our courses include online graduate certificate and diploma courses, masters programs, and bachelor degrees in the fields of business, science and technology, education, liberal studies among others.
Distance learning provides accessible and affordable education for working adults or those who are unable to attend regular classes. You can learn at your own pace at times that best suit you, allowing you to schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
WOU will deliver your course content to you electronically, over the telephone and through teleconferencing, as well as through traditional print material and online communication. In addition, you can attend tutorials at nearby regional offices, and our tutors can be contacted for assistance via e-mail, instant message or phone.
All WOU programmes are fully approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOE). Taught by well-qualified and experienced academic staff, our courses aim to equip you with industry-relevant skills and knowledge that will serve you incredibly well in today’s competitive work environment.
Graduate School of International Relations, International University of Japan, Niigata
Courses / Programs
Etablished in the International University of Japan in 1982, the Graduate School of International Relations (GSIR) intends to equip students with political, economic, and management skills, as well as historical and cultural perspectives. The school is located in Niigata, on the northwest coast of Honshu, approximately 230 kilometers northwest of Tokyo.
Utilizing the experiences of Japan and the Asia-Pacific region, GSIR examines cultural issues and problems within a broad and coherent theoretical framework. The GSIR is designed to also help students acquire a long-term vision of the rapidly changing world, appreciate diverse perspectives of global and local contexts, and enhance their level of knowledge and problem-solving capabilities in contemporary international affairs.
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching