Medical schools in Kansas: Nursing colleges, medical universities in Wichita. Healthcare career training institutes, health management education, online degree programs, accredited certification, diploma courses. Apply to medical schools in Wichita, Overland Park, Topeka, Kansas City MO, Jackson County area..
- Offered on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings
- Learn the basics of patient care and point of care testing
- Training for a well rounded and marketable phlebotomist
- At the completion of the course, students sit for the CPT exam
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Kansas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Bethel College,is a four-year liberal arts college in North Newton (30 minutes north of Wichita), in South-Central Kansas. We offer offering the bachelor of arts degree (BA), the bachelor of science degree (BS), the bachelor of science in nursing degree (BSN), and the bachelor of science in social work degree (BSSW). Choose from a wide range of undergraduate majors that include Business Administration, Teacher Education, Biology, Nursing, English, and more.
Bethel’s curriculum is founded on a general education program in the liberal arts and sciences and is geared toward students of moderate to high academic ability. Distinctive elements include requirements in the study of religion and a cross-cultural experience. The College offers majors in the traditional liberal arts disciplines and selected career areas and accredited professional programs in nursing, social work and teacher education.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Clinical & Counseling Studies
- Teacher Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Human Services
- Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Law, and more ...
Situated in the heart of Wichita, Kansas, Xenon International Academy is a beauty school that provides a rage of comprehensive courses including Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training. We offer full-time and part-time programs, with evening study options available. Xenon has over 7,000 graduates who have been taught by quality educators, each with current reality experience.
Xenon continues to set the standard for educational excellence, delivering a systematic, hands-on approach to build your basic skills, while leveraging the most contemporary and innovative delivery methods to help you to master the latest concepts and techniques.
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College
Courses / Programs
The Healthcare Continuing Education Department at Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City MO provides a range of Healthcare Certificate programs including Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Restorative Nurse Aide (RNA), Pharmacy Technician & more. Certificates are regulated and awarded through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Missouri Health Care Association.
Be a part of the healthcare boom. Job demand and wages of these careers are at all-time highs and are expected to rise for the next 30 years. Our programs give you quick entry into the field and start you on a great career path.
Our five-campus college with locations throughout Kansas City serves about 18,000 students each fall. Our proud tradition of providing affordable, quality education, connecting with the community, and powering workforce and economic development goes back more than 90 years.
Located in the heart of downtown Springfield MO, Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) provides a range of Allied Health programs - including Certificate & Associate Degree options - in fields such as Practical Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology & more.
Since OTC was founded in 1990, we've strived to provide students with an easy, affordable option to continue their educational growth. Because we aren't a research-based school, our instructors can focus on teaching. This focus makes it easy for us to ensure our students receive the high-quality of healthcare education they deserve.
Many of our classrooms are equipped with computers that help provide hands-on training and get students more familiar and more comfortable with their chosen subject. With smaller class sizes, our students are able to get the one-on-one attention they need. We understand the need to keep education affordable, which is why we have some of the lowest costs around. Affordability isn't just about cost, though. Through our MyPay MyWay program, we're able to offer students payment plans that make budgeting for college easier.
You are here: School & College Search> Medical schools & university programs, nursing colleges, allied health care schools in Kansas in the Wichita area, Sedgwick County, Johnson County, Shawnee County, Wyandotte County, Douglas County..