Medical schools in Kansas: Nursing colleges, medical universities in Wichita. Healthcare career training institutes, health management education, online degree programs, accredited certification, diploma courses. Apply to medical schools in Wichita, Overland Park, Topeka, Kansas City MO, Jackson County area..
- Offered on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings
- Learn the basics of patient care and point of care testing
- Training for a well rounded and marketable phlebotomist
- At the completion of the course, students sit for the CPT exam
Situated in the heart of Wichita, Kansas, Xenon International Academy is a beauty school that provides a rage of comprehensive courses including Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training. We offer full-time and part-time programs, with evening study options available. Xenon has over 7,000 graduates who have been taught by quality educators, each with current reality experience.
Xenon continues to set the standard for educational excellence, delivering a systematic, hands-on approach to build your basic skills, while leveraging the most contemporary and innovative delivery methods to help you to master the latest concepts and techniques.
Centrally located in Midtown next to the Empire State Building on West 34th Street, The Manhattan Institute provides fully-accredited diploma programs in a variety of healthcare & nursing fields.
Our programs are taught by experienced instructors, and include Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, and more.
We are dedicated to empowering individuals with the skills, knowledge, practical training and experience needed for a successful career in the growing and rewarding fields of allied health care.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes, and all students receive lifetime placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits that go along with a career in the Allied Health field. We are the school that can make it happen for you.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards.
"This class is different from other classes that I have taken. The professor makes the course fun, and always has his students laughing. At the same time, he makes sure that we understand all of the course material. This class is informative, and it is interactive. So far, this has been a great experience—I would definitely come back and take a different class!"
- Bianca, DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN
• Learn to spray tan in Colorado and get full certification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in-class or online!
• We provide onsite 1-day spray tan classes in Denver CO, which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• In addition, Aviva offers convenient online spray tan classes to students in Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood and throughout Colorado and nationwide.
• Our short and comprehensive online spray tan training makes it easy for you to learn to spray tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace or improve your technique.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to the sunless tanning industry to advanced level beauty professionals.
• All of our spray tanning courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free!
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: • "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client and body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" Jodi Heffler
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Kansas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Situated in Aurora CO, just 20 minutes east of Downtown Denver, APLMED Academy offers a range of allied health and medical certificate programs including CNA, Phlebotomy, EKG Technician, Medical Billing & Coding, and more.
Our courses give students the knowledge and skills to kick start their career in the medical field. Our students learn in an intimate and hands-on classroom setting.
APLMED programs teach students to use equipment, communicate by using medical terminology, and understand the importance of patient safety and medical ethics.
All of our educators have had careers in the field that they are teaching and they provide an inside look into the industry with first hand experiences.
Each course is built so our students are able to confidently start a career in their chosen field. Take the first step to a medical career with APLMED Academy.
Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College
Courses / Programs
The Healthcare Continuing Education Department at Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City MO provides a range of Healthcare Certificate programs including Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Restorative Nurse Aide (RNA), Pharmacy Technician & more. Certificates are regulated and awarded through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Missouri Health Care Association.
Be a part of the healthcare boom. Job demand and wages of these careers are at all-time highs and are expected to rise for the next 30 years. Our programs give you quick entry into the field and start you on a great career path.
Our five-campus college with locations throughout Kansas City serves about 18,000 students each fall. Our proud tradition of providing affordable, quality education, connecting with the community, and powering workforce and economic development goes back more than 90 years.
You are here: School & College Search> Medical schools & university programs, nursing colleges, allied health care schools in Kansas in the Wichita area, Sedgwick County, Johnson County, Shawnee County, Wyandotte County, Douglas County..