Allied health schools / medical trade schools in Kansas State: Phlebotomy school in Kansas City MO area, phlebotomy technician certification program in Overland Park, Johnson County KS. Medical career training with night / weekend classes..
National American University: Become a Phlebotomy Technician in just 8 weeks with a Certificate course from National American University. Situated in Overland Park, just 20 minutes south of Kansas City, we provide a comprehensive in-class Phlebotomy Certification course. Our 8 week course consists of a combination of lectures and hands-on training to prepare for a national phlebotomy certification.
Phlebotomy Certification Course: - Duration: 8 weeks. Offered on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings
- Learn the basics of patient care and point of care testing
- Training to become a well rounded and marketable phlebotomist
- At the completion of the course, students sit for the CPT exam
Located in the heart of Denver CO, Stillwater College of Allied Health is a locally-owned school specializing in medical / healthcare training programs. In addition to our main specialty of CNA training, we also offer Phlebotomy classes, EKG training, Medical Assistant classes, and more.
We offer CNA classes monthly with classes in the mornings, evenings or weekends. Stillwater offers classes in English and in Spanish, with options to take the State Board exam in either language.
Stillwater College has been offering its services since 2006 expanding to offer more classes in allied health professions.
The school is approved by Colorado Board of Nursing and Department of Private and Occupational Schools. After completing our classes, you are eligible to sit CNA licensing examinations, and national certification exams for EKG and Phlebotomy.
Situated in Aurora CO, just 20 minutes east of Downtown Denver, APLMED Academy offers a range of allied health and medical certificate programs including CNA, Phlebotomy, EKG Technician, Medical Billing & Coding, and more.
Our courses give students the knowledge and skills to kick start their career in the medical field. Our students learn in an intimate and hands-on classroom setting.
APLMED programs teach students to use equipment, communicate by using medical terminology, and understand the importance of patient safety and medical ethics.
All of our educators have had careers in the field that they are teaching and they provide an inside look into the industry with first hand experiences.
Each course is built so our students are able to confidently start a career in their chosen field. Take the first step to a medical career with APLMED Academy.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Kansas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College
Courses / Programs
The Healthcare Continuing Education Department at Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City MO provides a range of Healthcare Certificate programs including Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Restorative Nurse Aide (RNA), Pharmacy Technician & more. Certificates are regulated and awarded through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Missouri Health Care Association.
Be a part of the healthcare boom. Job demand and wages of these careers are at all-time highs and are expected to rise for the next 30 years. Our programs give you quick entry into the field and start you on a great career path.
Our five-campus college with locations throughout Kansas City serves about 18,000 students each fall. Our proud tradition of providing affordable, quality education, connecting with the community, and powering workforce and economic development goes back more than 90 years.
Located in Sterling, a small city in Rice County, Kansas, Sterling College is a Christ-centered, four-year liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in a wide-range of popular academic majors and career fields. Sterling College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Sterling College strives for academic excellence through a variety of approaches to learning. In the belief that learning and Christian commitment are important to developing a well-rounded person, students are encouraged to develop a view of the world in God's terms. Sterling College's curriculum provides the student with a broad educational experience that is also deep enough to prepare students to contribute to a rapidly changing world.
The mission of Sterling College is to develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art & Design
- Athletic Training
- Christian Ministries
- Communication and Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Independent Interdisciplinary
- Music Education
- Theology and Ministry...