Medical schools in Michigan: CNA classes in Lansing MI, nursing assistant program, CPR/ first aid training, nurse education. Allied health care certification programs, home health aide training in Ingham County & Eaton County MI.
DRM International Learning Center, Lansing: Situated just outisde of downtown Lansing MI, DRM International Learning Center provides a range of healthcare Certificate programs in fields such as Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Health Care Worker, Hospice Care, and more. At DRM, our aim is to be the most respected and influential healthcare education facility in the Mid-Michigan region.
Healthcare Training Certificate Programs:
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Program
- Health Care Worker (CPR)
- Certified Home Health Aide Training
- First Aid / CPR
- Restorative Nursing
- Hospice / End-of-Life Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Certified Nursing Assistant Medication Administration
- Employment Empowerment Training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Mount Carmel College of Nursing is a private, Catholic institution on the campus of Mount Carmel West Hospital in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer excellent, science-based educational programs in nursing and allied health fields, with degree programs in Nursing Education, Adult Health, Nursing Administration, and more. A provider of nursing education for more than a century, our baccalaureate program is among the largest in the state of Ohio.
Our academic offerings include both Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in Nursing, an RN-BSN Completion Program, a Second Degree Accelerated Program, a Graduate Certificate in Family Nurse Practice, and more.
Through affiliation with Mount Carmel Health System, we provide clinical experiences at three large acute-care hospitals, a drug/substance abuse center, a nursing/rehab center, and a psychiatric facility, in addition to opportunities with community-based agencies and a local elementary school.
Mount Carmel College is a fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Located in the Oak Park suburb of Detroit MI, the Hazy Institute of Learning offers Certification programs in healthcare fields such as Certified Nursing Assisting (CNA), Direct Care Worker Training (DCW), Home Health Aide Training, and more. We provide day and evening sessions offered every 2-3 weeks in your chosen program. Programs are provided using conducive, cost efficient, outcome-based methods, and facilitated by competent, compassionate, facilitating and caring instructors.
Hazy Institute is a quality / value driven institution; our mission is to provide quality education to a diversified community with individualized attention to students from various backgrounds, race and cultures. We are committed to assisting students in achieving their highest potential. Our students are taught by well-seasoned instructors. We are an equal opportunity institution, we do not discriminate with regards to your racial background, gender, religion, age or national origin.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training (2-3 weeks)
- Home Health Aide (1 week only)
- Direct Care Worker Training (2 weeks)
- EKG Technician (1 week)
- Phlebotomy Technician (3-4 weeks)
- Patient Care Technician (6-8 weeks)
- Basic Life Support (CPR) (Adult, Child & Infant)
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid w/ CPR & AED
- Certification Exam Preparation
Ohio Valley College of Technology, Columbiana County
Courses / Programs
Ohio Valley College of Technology in East Liverpool, Columbiana County, OH provides associate degree programs in healthcare fields that include Registered Nursing, Medical Office Administration, Medical Assistant, and Dental Assistant. East Liverpool is situated close to the Pennsylvania state border, just 40 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and 47 miles south of Youngstown OH.
Ohio Valley College of Technology (OVCT) is a degree-granting institution which aims to provide students with the tools needed to achieve career success in a "small school" atmosphere. We know our students by name, not ID number.
Our concentrated curriculum allows you to obtain your degree in months, not years. Receive hands-on experience in your chosen field. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Calvin College is a comprehensive, Christian, liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs with over 100 academic options for you to choose from. Named after the 16th century reformer, Calvin College maintains the largest scholarly collection on John Calvin in the Americas.
The curriculum has expanded to include professional training in a variety of fields, but the college maintains a strong commitment to its liberal arts curriculum as a means to develop students' understanding of God's world and their place in it.
Our curriculum emphasizes the natural, cultural, societal, and spiritual contexts in which we live; our teaching respects diverse levels, gifts, and styles of learning; and our learning proceeds as a shared intellectual task. With philosophy courses taught by world-renowned scholars and language courses that go way beyond conjugating verbs, Calvin's core curriculum will give you a rock-solid foundation in the liberal arts.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business/ Mathematics
- Business/ Social Science
- Digital Comm.
- Film Studies
- Media Production
- Fine Arts
- Classical Languages
- Communication Arts & Sciences
- Information Systems
- Congregational Studies
- Environmental Science
- Music, and more ...
Located in Taylor MI, just 18 miles southwest of Detroit, Ascend Career Development Center provides a range of career training programs in the fields of allied health and information technology. We are focused on innovative education, training, and career development for tomorrow’s workforce. Whether you want to train for a new career, advance in your current job, or learn new skills to stay competitive in today's job market, we will help you achieve your goals.
Ascend Career Development Center provides professionally competent faculty and staff who have extensive industry experience. We also work closely with business and industry to establish and update curricula. Our training is delivered in an open and safe environment that encourages and cultivates participation, innovation, and creativity. We aim to provide each student with job search skills and assistance with job placement. We provide both theoretical knowledge and hands-on applications as well as up-to-date tools and equipment for students to practice with.
Located downriver next to Southland Center Mall, Ascend Career Development Center serves the entire Metro Detroit area. It is easily accessible from all points in Metro Detroit just west of the Eureka Road and I 75 intersection.
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI