Medical schools in Detroit MI: How to become a CNA, nurse assistant program. Phlebotomy tech, EKG training, home health aide & patient care technician certification programs. Allied health care career training, day & evening classes in Wayne County MI.
Hazy Institute of Learning, Oak Park: Hazy Institute of Learning offers day and evening Certification programs in healthcare fields such as Certified Nursing Assisting (CNA), Home Health Aide, Phlebotomy Training, and more. Located in the Oak Park suburb of Detroit MI, programs are provided using conducive, cost efficient, outcome-based methods, and facilitated by competent and experienced instructors.
Healthcare Training Certificate Programs: - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training (2 – 3 weeks)
- Direct Care Worker (DCW) Training (2 weeks)
- Home Health Aide (1 week only)
- Patient Care Technician (6-8 weeks)
- Phlebotomy Technician (3-4 weeks)
- EKG Technician (1 week)
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid
- Certification Exam Preparation
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
Situated in Royal Oak, Michigan, just 20 minutes north of Detroit, David Pressley School of Cosmetology provides a range of full-time beauty training courses for students interested in a career in the beauty industry. Our comprehensive courses include Cosmetology (12 months), Esthetics (4 months), and Instructor Training (4 months).
Our long standing reputation for providing quality services brings us a steady and solid clientele. All of our instructors are well trained, experienced and licensed professionals. They are committed to providing individualized attention and guidance to assist you in becoming an accomplished cosmetologist. This is made possible by the luxury of an excellent student / instructor ratio.
Located in Cass County, south-west Michigan, One World Center is a non-profit research organization with a mission to inspire and empower ordinary people to take a stand against worldwide poverty.
Our campus is situated in Dowagiac MI, just 2 hours east of Chicago IL and 3 hours west of Detroit MI.
We provide 1, 6, 9, and 18 month programs that allow you to live, learn and serve internationally while allowing for you to understand why over half of humanity lives in poverty and how you can change that.
We address the issues of our time with unique teaching and learning environments that cultivate social change and support our global vision: a sustainable future.
Located in Taylor MI, 18 miles southwest of Detroit, Ascend Career Development Center provides a range of career training programs in the fields of allied health and information technology. We are focused on innovative education, training, and career development for tomorrow’s workforce. Whether you want to train for a new career, advance in your current job, or learn new skills to stay competitive in today's job market, we will help you achieve your goals.
Ascend Career Development Center provides professionally competent faculty and staff who have extensive industry experience. We also work closely with business and industry to establish and update curricula. Our training is delivered in an open and safe environment that encourages and cultivates participation, innovation, and creativity. We aim to provide each student with job search skills and assistance with job placement. We provide both theoretical knowledge and hands-on applications as well as up-to-date tools and equipment for students to practice with.
Located downriver next to Southland Center Mall, Ascend Career Development Center serves the entire Metro Detroit area. It is easily accessible from all points in Metro Detroit just west of the Eureka Road and I 75 intersection.
Ohio Valley College of Technology, Columbiana County
Courses / Programs
Ohio Valley College of Technology in East Liverpool, Columbiana County, OH provides associate degree programs in healthcare fields that include Registered Nursing, Medical Office Administration, Medical Assistant, and Dental Assistant. East Liverpool is situated close to the Pennsylvania state border, just 40 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and 47 miles south of Youngstown OH.
Ohio Valley College of Technology (OVCT) is a degree-granting institution which aims to provide students with the tools needed to achieve career success in a "small school" atmosphere. We know our students by name, not ID number.
Our concentrated curriculum allows you to obtain your degree in months, not years. Receive hands-on experience in your chosen field. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Hope College, in Holland, Michigan (a few miles from Lake Michigan), is a private, residential, liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree programs. Hope provides a distinctive blend of exceptional academic opportunities and caring faculty in a Christian atmosphere emphasizing openness and freedom.
Hope College is recognized nationally for its academic excellence as an undergraduate liberal arts college. The academic program provides a foundation and intellectual excitement essential to a lifetime of learning. Through its faculty, Hope College is noted for its emphasis on active learning, whether through collaborative research, internships, off-campus study, cooperative learning or other modes.
Hope College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.