Medical training in Detroit MI: CNA classes, nurse assistant program. Phlebotomy tech, EKG training, home health aide & patient care technician certification programs. Allied health care career training, day & evening classes in Wayne County MI.
Hazy Institute of Learning (H.I.L): Situated in the Oak Park suburb just north of downtown Detroit MI, the Hazy Institute of Learning offers Certification programs in healthcare fields such as Certified Nursing Assisting (CNA), Direct Care Worker Training (DCW), EKG Technician, and more. We provide day and evening sessions every 2 – 3 weeks for your chosen program, facilitated by caring and experienced instructors.
RESQ Health & Safety Training provide a wide range of healthcare & safety programs all over the state of Indiana in fields such as Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), CPR, and more. Our programs can be taken either on-site at your home or business, on campus at one of our facilities in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne or Columbus, or even online through our dedicated eLearning service. We specialize in the American Heart Association (AHA) curriculum, Indiana State Department of Health programs, and OSHA standards.
From our location, to your location, to the internet, we pride ourselves in our flexibility to meet your training needs. In addition to quality medical training, RESQ offers programs to enhance workplace safety and government compliance. We have real-world experience utilizing the skills and concepts in our courses.
We don’t limit ourselves to our credentials—we have the experience to back up the lessons we teach. All of our instructors have clinical backgrounds (nursing, emergency medical services, etc.) and possess professional speaking experience. Your success is our top priority!
Health & Safety Training programs provided on-site, in classroom, or online.
- American Heart Association Courses
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Heartsaver First Aid for Lifeguards
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training
- Acute Stroke Care
- Stroke Hospital-Based Care Online
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Basic Refresher
- Paramedic Refresher Course
Located less than 3 miles south of downtown Lansing MI, DRM International Learning Center provides a range of healthcare education Certificate programs in fields such as Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Home Health Aide Training, Restorative Nursing, and more.
At DRM International Learning Center, our aim is to be the most respected and influential healthcare education facility in the Mid-Michigan region. Our mission is to provide effective classroom instruction in high demand healthcare fields and community courses that lead to sustainable employment and community service.
According to the US Department of Labor, healthcare professions are the highest demand career fields in this country. When you obtain certification or licensing in a health care field, you open your career options and position yourself to be in high demand. Our certification classes help you ensure a more stable and secure future for yourself.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Training Program
- Certified Home Health Aide Training
- Restorative Nursing
- Hospice / End-of-Life Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Certified Nursing Assistant Medication Administration
- First Aid / CPR
- Blood Borne Pathogens Training Program
- Home Health Aide Certification
- Health Care Worker (CPR)
- Employment Empowerment Training
Located in Taylor MI, just 18 miles southwest of Detroit, Ascend Career Development Center provides a range of career training programs in the fields of allied health and information technology. We are focused on innovative education, training, and career development for tomorrow’s workforce. Whether you want to train for a new career, advance in your current job, or learn new skills to stay competitive in today's job market, we will help you achieve your goals.
Ascend Career Development Center provides professionally competent faculty and staff who have extensive industry experience. We also work closely with business and industry to establish and update curricula. Our training is delivered in an open and safe environment that encourages and cultivates participation, innovation, and creativity. We aim to provide each student with job search skills and assistance with job placement. We provide both theoretical knowledge and hands-on applications as well as up-to-date tools and equipment for students to practice with.
Located downriver next to Southland Center Mall, Ascend Career Development Center serves the entire Metro Detroit area. It is easily accessible from all points in Metro Detroit just west of the Eureka Road and I 75 intersection.
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
Located in Cass County, south-west Michigan, One World Center is a non-profit research organization with a mission to inspire and empower ordinary people to take a stand against worldwide poverty.
Our campus is situated in Dowagiac MI, just 2 hours east of Chicago IL and 3 hours west of Detroit MI.
We provide 1, 6, 9, and 18 month programs that allow you to live, learn and serve internationally while allowing for you to understand why over half of humanity lives in poverty and how you can change that.
We address the issues of our time with unique teaching and learning environments that cultivate social change and support our global vision: a sustainable future.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Michigan, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate