Career colleges in Manitoba: Training programs in Winnipeg, diploma & certificate courses in business, health care & technology. Continuing/ adult education in accounting, legal assisting, pharmacy tech, network engineering..
Robertson College Winnipeg: Kick-start your career with a continuing education Diploma from Robertson College, Winnipeg. We are a quality career training institution that specializes in Diploma programs in the Health, Business & Technology fields. All of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s job market. Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, right next to Old Market Square, we are committed to helping our students grow and reach their full potential for success.
Email:Contact us below
Healthcare Diploma Programs: - Health Care Aide; Health Care Aide Challenge; Health Unit Clerk; Medical Laboratory Assistant; Medical Office Assistant; Nursing Assistant; Pharmacy Technician
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in Mississauga ON, Canadian Beauty College provides Medical Aesthetics and Makeup Artist diploma programs, and a vocational certificate in Skin Care Specialist. Our beautiful and modern campus is equipped with brand-name equipment and state-of-the-art technology.
Designed to provide thorough training and practical experience for a lifelong career in the beauty industry, our programs are taught by professional instructors. Our low teacher-student ratio allows each student to get the personalized attention and hands-on instruction you need!
Our graduates often complete their coursework within 10 months of enrollment. We also provide job-search assistance in cosmetology. With new courses starting monthly, our programs include practical training with real clients. Partial scholarship opportunities are available.
Canadian Beauty College also has schools in Toronto, Vaughan, Barrie, Newmarket, Oshawa, and Peel Region (Bolton).
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist