IBT College, Toronto:
Located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, IBT College is a career college offering Business, Technology, Travel & Tourism, and Healthcare diploma programs. IBT College offers flexible schedules, with classes in the morning, afternoon, evening and Saturdays. With accommodating the schedule of both full-time, as well as part-time students we provide an enriching and academically challenging learning environment that is suitable to both recent high school graduates, as well as, mature students seeking a career change.
- At IBT College our programs give students the necessary skills to develop and achieve specific career goals in the shortest, and most effective way possible.
- Students benefit from small class sizes, hands on practical teaching methods and highly qualified instructors with industry experience.
- IBT College offers flexible schedules, as classes are offered in the morning, afternoon, evening and Saturdays.
The goal of IBT is to meet the growing & diverse educational needs of our students through the provision of flexible, innovative learning opportunities, enabling students to become successful, building productive careers & excel in a changing workplace environment. As a Career College, our goal is to help society by contributing to the social needs of the community and aiding persons to “turn their lives around,” thereby giving them the opportunity to develop a fulfilling career.
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Computerized Accounting
- Business Administration
- Health Office Administrator
- Flight Attendant
- Travel & Tourism
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Management
IBT College has a very active Career Services Office, which includes a professional staff that maintains ongoing contact with local and national employers to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities within and outside of Toronto. In addition, the staff at career services work with students to develop skills and knowledge in order to:
1. Establish employment goals and directions
2. Develop professional resumes and cover letters
3. Increase marketability through strategic job search techniques
4. Build networking skills
5. Improve salary negotiation skills
IBT College students are encouraged and assisted to start their career search well in advance of graduation. As graduation approaches, students are advised of upcoming career opportunities in order to give adequate time for polishing their interviewing and resume writing skills.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: St. Clair and Yonge, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.