Career Training Colleges in Canada: Business schools in Toronto, Ontario, IT certification, Computer training programs, Network engineering, MCSE, Business management, administration, Flight attendant diploma courses, Microsoft Office classes in downtown Toronto area
IBT College: Located in Toronto, Canada, IBT College is a career college offering Business, Technology, Travel & Tourism and Healthcare diploma programs. With accommodating the schedule of both full-time, as well as part-time students we provide an enriching and academically challenging learning environment that is suitable to both, recent high school graduates, as well as, mature students seeking a career change.
We are based at St. Clair and Yonge in downtown Toronto, near Deer Park. We are only a few minutes away from St. Clair subway station, the terminus for the 512 St. Clair street car. Toronto Internatioanl Airport is located to the south of the city and offers daily flights within Canada and to US and International destinations.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Durham College provides a wide range of Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses in a variety of popular career training topics. Courses are available full-time and part-time, online, and on-site.
Established in 1967, the College has locations in Oshawa, Whitby, Uxbridge, Ajax-Pickering, Port Hope, Beaverton, and Port Perry. For the past six years, we have earned the highest student satisfaction ratings among the six Greater Toronto Area colleges.
Durham College has a proven history of contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its students and the surrounding community. With market-driven programs, a strict focus on student success, and an 87.5 per cent graduate employment rate, Durham College has earned a reputation for delivering superb results to students and employers.
Academy of Learning, located in Nanaimo (55 km west of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is a career and business training school offering diploma and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Customer Service, Healthcare, Home Inspection, Hospitality, Information Technology, Office Administration and Web Design. Our programs are designed to prepare graduates with the skills to excel in their chosen careers. In today’s business world, where quality training is not only important but essential to career success, Academy of Learning stands out as a training provider relied on by students, employers and government agencies. No other private post-secondary college can match the variety of programs that Academy of Learning offers.
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of business, education, health care, hospitality, technology and trades. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
There are six locations in the Vancouver area - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma / Certificate Programs
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner
- Business Administration/E-commerce Management
- Business Administration Management
- Business and Digital Marketing Management with Co-op placement
- Hospitality Management Diploma (AHLA)
- International Trade (FITT)
- Global Supply Chain Management & International Trade
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Office Administration
- HR Professional
- Medical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- TESL-Teaching English as a Second Language
Metro College of Technology is a private continuing education institution in Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is well-known for our practical and advanced courses and programs, specializing in adult education. We offer a range of certificate and diploma programs in the faculties of Business and Management; Engineering and Technology; Information Technology; Healthcare and Legal Services.
The courses and programs represent cutting edge technology and the skills needed to meet today's dynamic job market are developed. Along with theory-based instruction, students receive intensive hands-on training brought by the instructor in the current job market, providing them with a unique advantage to secure a successful future, making our courses and programs rank as one of the best colleges in Toronto.
To graduate from a program with working experience, students must complete practicum (internship). To be competent for intermediate or advanced level positions, students are required to complete a co-op placement or a challenging project.
Diploma & Certificate courses include:
- Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- CNC & MasterCAM Technology Course
- Programming and System Analysis
- Network and Database Administration
- Software Training for Data Analysts, Computer Programmers and Statisticians (SAS)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)