Public health schools in Maryland: Health science program in Baltimore, masters degree in public health administration. Doctoral programs in public health, continuing education for healthcare professionals, certificate courses in Southern Maryland.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore: Situated in Baltimore, Maryland, The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We provide a wide range of Certificate, Undergraduate & Graduate degree programs in various areas of public health that include Health Science, Health Administration, Gerontology, Health and Human Rights, and more. Since 1916, the Bloomberg School has been educating public health leaders to protect health and save lives, millions at a time.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certificate, Continuing Education, & Graduate Degree Public Health Programs:
Masters Degree Programs: - Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
Doctoral Programs: - Doctor of Science (ScD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Non-degree Certificate Programs, Combined Programs, Online Programs, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Gaithersburg MD (only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC), The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school that provides makeup artistry, cosmetology, esthetician and nail technician programs. Established in 1985, we offer day and evening classes for your convenience. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Our mission is to train and develop students to a high standard, and prepare them for entry level positions and careers in the beauty industry. Our programs combine theoretical and practical training, equipping students with the basic skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our programs also prepare them for the State Licensing Examination.
Easily accessible by car and public bus services, our school is situated in the Lakeforest Mall near the intersection of Frederick Road (Route 355) and Montgomery Village Avenue. There is plentiful free parking. Providing a professional workplace for our students, our school occupies about 3,350 square feet of modern facility.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Philadelphia PA & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Virginia, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Washington College is a private, independent liberal arts college in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland just 90 minutes from Baltimore. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Nursing, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, and more. With over 40 majors and academic programs to choose from, you can shape a course of study that fits your intellectual interests and career aspirations.
Washington College is highly regarded for great teaching, and a small student-professor ratio that fosters a close atmosphere for learning. Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges.
From the moment you step onto campus, you'll have ready access to professors who are as committed to knowing you as an individual, as they are to your academic success.
Washington College is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the Maryland State Department of Education.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Information Systems
- Modern Languages
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs:
Von Lee International School of Aesthetics, Baltimore area
Courses / Programs
Located in Pikesville MD, less than 20 minutes drive from downtown Baltimore, Von Lee International School of Aesthetics provides a range of esthetics and makeup artistry programs for beginners and beauty industry professionals.
Based on an innovative teaching curriculum and state-of-the-art techniques from all over the world, our comprehensive programs aim to teach you the latest methods in skin care, beauty and make-up. Our courses are taught through a combination of intensive theory-based classes and hands-on clinical training.
With more than 30 years of experience in training professionals in Skin Care and Make-up Artistry, Von Lee International School of Aesthetics is the first licensed school in the US devoted exclusively to esthetics. Renowned worldwide for our high standards and prestigious reputation, we remain at the forefront of esthetics education in the beauty industry.
Conveniently situated one mile from the Old Court Subway Station, our school is on the MTA bus line, with stops for the M2 and M9 buses directly in front of our facilities. We are also easily accessible by car - driving south for approximately 2.5 miles from Exit 20 of the Baltimore Beltway (695) will bring you to our front door. You will find a large parking lot directly to the rear of our school.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate