Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore:
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) located in Baltimore, Maryland, is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We offer undergraduate & graduate degree programs; continuing education & distance education programs in various areas of public health that include Health Administration, Health Science, Maternal & Child Health, and more.
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Certificates for Hopkins Students:
- Adolescent Health
- Bioethics and Health Policy
- Community-Based Public Health (CBPH)
- Health and Human Rights
- Health Communication
- Health Disparities and Health Inequality
- Health Education
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Maternal and Child Health
- Public Health Preparedness
- Vaccine Science and Policy
Certificates for Hopkins and Non-Degree Students:
- Demographic Methods
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Global Health
- Global Tobacco Control
- Health Finance and Management
- Healthcare Epidemiology and Infection Prevention and Control
- Humane Sciences and Toxicology Policy Certificate
- Injury Control
- Mental Health Policy, Economics and Services
- Population and Health
- Public Health Economics
- Public Health Informatics
- Public Health Training Certificate for American Indian Health Professionals
- Public Mental Health Research
- Quality, Patient Safety, and Outcomes Research
- Risk Sciences and Public Policy
- Tropical Medicine
Certificates Open to Non-Degree Students Only:
- Training Certificate in Public Health
- Training Certificate in Public Health Practice
- Training Certificate in Quantitative Methods in Public Health
The School's many continuing education packages allow working professionals to take courses and even complete degree and certificate programs while remaining on the job. Alumni may also take non-credit courses over the Internet.
- Animals in Research: Law, Policy, and Humane Sciences
- Principles of Human Nutrition
- Public Health Biology
- Social and Behavioral Foundations of Primary Health Care
- Training Methods and Continuing Education for Health Workers, and many more...
Graduate students working toward degrees in medicine, social work, international relations, or law may integrate their degree programs with a public health degree from the School to prepare for careers in their fields that require a high level of health care expertise. Even undergraduates at The Johns Hopkins University may major in Public Health Studies and earn a combined BA/MHS degree.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 615 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, Maryland , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.