The Sheffield Institute For The Recording Arts: The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts in Baltimore, Maryland provides graduates with a formal education in TV and radio broadcasting and audio/video technology. Hands-on experience is gained while working with industry professionals and instructors, on state-of-the-art equipment. Located just 15 minutes north of Baltimore, the institute is a state of the art facility offering a wide range of career programs in the fields of: Audio Engineering, Video Engineering, Installation and Maintenance Systems Integration, as well as TV & Radio.
Why Study with The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts?
- Learn to Perform Under Pressure By being immersed in audio / video technology and equipment at our institute, a student can become proficient and competent to perform under the pressure of real-world circumstances.
- Prepare for Employment Our goal is for students to acquire the skills necessary to prepare them for employment in the professional broadcasting and audio / video industry. Formal lectures are given in the studios and classrooms by industry professionals.
- Basic to Advanced Levels of Instruction Lectures range from basic introductory courses to advanced training in leading edge technology. Lab courses involve equipment use from basic function through advanced techniques on professional equipment.
Full-time & Part-time Career Certificate Programs:
Audio Training: - Audio Engineering
- Digital Audio Editing
- Live Sound/Remote Recording
Video Production Training: - Video Technology
- Lighting & Graphic Design for TV and Video
Technician Training: - Basic Properties of Electronics
- Cable Construction / Installation
- Basic Audio/Video Preventive Maintenance
TV / Radio Career Training: - Concepts of Broadcast Operations
- Broadcast Performance and Journalism
- Performance Development
On The Job Experience: The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts provides its students with the same types of experiences they will encounter in on-the-job situations. These experiences become the practical foundation on which a student can build his or her career.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
Courses / Programs
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) located in Baltimore, Maryland, is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We offer undergraduate & graduate degree programs; continuing education & distance education programs in various areas of public health that include Health Administration, Health Science, Maternal & Child Health and more.
Since 1916, the Bloomberg School has been educating public health leaders to protect health and save lives, millions at a time. Today’s students choose among nine different accredited graduate degrees plus additional programs that offer opportunities for continued education and online learning.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is dedicated to the education of a diverse group of research scientists and public health professionals, a process inseparably linked to the discovery and application of new knowledge, and through these activities, to the improvement of health and prevention of disease and disability around the world.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has received full accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Non-degree Certificate Programs, Combined Programs, Online
Programs, and more...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Washington College is a private, independent liberal arts college in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland just 90 minutes from Baltimore. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Nursing, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, and more. With over 40 majors and academic programs to choose from, you can shape a course of study that fits your intellectual interests and career aspirations.
Washington College is highly regarded for great teaching, and a small student-professor ratio that fosters a close atmosphere for learning. Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges.
From the moment you step onto campus, you'll have ready access to professors who are as committed to knowing you as an individual, as they are to your academic success.
Washington College is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the Maryland State Department of Education.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Information Systems
- Modern Languages
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs:
Maryland University of Integrative Health is an accredited leader in wellness education and holistic Eastern medicine located in Laurel MD, just 20 miles north of Washington D.C. We offer Graduate Degree and Certificate programs in a range of Holistic & Wellness topics such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Health Promotion, Nutrition, and more. We also provide online / hybrid programs, community wellness resources, continuing education programs, and clinical services.
From a small healing arts clinic founded in 1975, Maryland University of Integrative Health has grown to become a preeminent academic institution for wellness-based education, clinical care, research, and public policy discourse. Our integration of eastern and western thinking has empowered and transformed individuals, organizations and communities.
We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. In addition the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) has endorsed all masters degree programs and the post-baccalaureate certificate programs at Tai Sophia Institute.
Holistic & Wellness Education Masters Degree Programs:
- Oriental Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Therapeutic Herbalism
- Yoga Therapy
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Herbal Studies
- Medical Herbalism
- Chinese Herbs
- Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Clinical Herbalism
- Women's Holistic Health
- Animal Acupuncture
Berks Technical Institute (BTI), located in Wyomissing, a borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania, is a technical college offering Associate Degree & Diploma Training Programs which allow students to learn at their own pace. At BTI, we have what it takes to prepare you to compete and succeed in today's job market. After completing your education at BTI, you'll have the skills, confidence and expertise to hit the ground running in whatever career path you choose.
Berks Technical Institute provides our students with a comprehensive and current career education. With our modern facilities, instructional materials, and industry experienced instructors, the college provides a friendly, supportive learning environment in which Students Come First.
Our faculty and staff are on hand to guide you to success through comprehensive hands-on training in a friendly, family-like atmosphere. Berks Technical Institution is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).