Private universities in Massachusetts: University in Worcester MA, close to Boston, offering undergraduate degrees & graduate programs. Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, computer science, chemistry & management. Technical university in New England, college in Worcester County MA.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute: Situated less than 1 hour from Boston, in Worcester, Massachusetts, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programs in fields including Engineering, Economics, Environmental Studies, Management, Computer Science, and more, leading to Bachelor of Arts (BA), and the Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees. WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Economics
- Management- Management Information Systems
- Management Engineering
- Computer Science
- Humanities & Arts
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Sciences and more...
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Boston
Courses / Programs
The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science's (MCPHS) campus on Longwood Avenue in Boston MA offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programs. We specialize in the education of health professionals, and have prepared more men and women for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world. The Boston campus is one of 21 medical and academic institutions in Boston’s renowned Longwood Medical and Academic Area.
Whether you are a rising high school senior, a current college student, or in the process of completing your bachelor degree, we encourage you to learn more about what we can offer. Our college has expanded to include two additional campuses, located in Worcester, Massachusetts and Manchester, New Hampshire.
Founded in 1823, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is the oldest institution of higher education in the city of Boston. Today, the college's three campuses offer more than 30 innovative degree and certificate programs that guide and support students toward successful, sustainable careers and leadership positions in a wide range of health care fields.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Massachusetts, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Pine Manor College (PMC) in Chestnut Hill (6 miles west of downtown Boston), Massachusetts, is a four-year liberal arts college for women. We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include English, History, Communication, Biology, and more. Pine Manor College also offers a co-educational Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degree program, with a number of concentrations.
Students at Pine Manor receive a high quality education in small, interactive classes. PMC is dedicated to providing students with a liberal arts education, preparing them for careers, and encouraging them to be leaders in their communities.
Outcomes-based learning, interactive teaching, mentoring, and academic support provide individual attention and opportunities for independent growth and leadership at Pine Manor College. PMC's co-curricular approach connects theory with practice through and innovative leadership program, internship placement, and extracurricular activities.
Pine Manor College is fully accredited to grant Bachelor of Arts, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degrees by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and College (NEASC).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economic and Financial Systems
- Management and Organizational Change
- Social and Political Systems
- Visual Arts
- Teacher Licensure Programs
- Pre-professional Programs, and more
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
Home to some of the most prestigious universities in the United States, Massachusetts provides a wealth of excellent opportunities for American students and international students from around the world to study at masters degree level - either onsite or online.
There are many reasons why you may complete a masters program. Maybe you wish to start an entirely new career, or become eligible for more advanced positions in your current field. Perhaps you want to progress to study at doctoral level.
Whether you are an engineer or a business manager, a psychologist or a social worker, earning a masters degree will increase your employment opportunities and your potential salary.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Massachusetts include:
- University of Massachusetts with campuses in Amherst, Boston, Lowell, North Dartmouth
- Boston University, Boston
- Northeastern University, Boston
- Berklee College of Music, Boston
- Emerson College, Boston
- Suffolk University, Boston
- Simmons College, Boston
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge
- Harvard University, Cambridge
- Tufts University, Medford
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill
- Brandeis University, Waltham
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley
- Williams College, Williamstown
- Smith College, Northampton
- Clark University, Worcester
- Amherst College, Amherst
- Wellesley College, Wellesley
- Babson College, Babson Park
- Bentley University, Waltham
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Global Manufacturing
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Mathematical Finance
- Management Studies
- Environmental Health
- Health Services Research
- Social Work
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Education (EdM)
- Theatre Education
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Wellesley College in Wellesley (12 miles west of Boston), Massachusetts, is a liberal arts college for women that offers bachelor degree programs. Wellesley College was founded in 1870 with the mission of providing an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Wellesley’s commitment to intellectual scholarship, research, and innovative teaching provides an environment in which women can achieve and excel to meet their personal goals.
Classes at Wellesley typically range in size from 12 to 24 students, depending on the level of instruction. With a student-faculty ratio of 8:1, classes are small enough for students to get personal attention, but large enough to foster debate and exchanges of information. From seminar to laboratory, lecture to independent study, Wellesley courses develop critical thinking, an appreciation of varied approaches, and the power to communicate learning.
Wellesley College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE).