Distance education in Boston: Online universities in Massachusetts: Distance education university programs in USA. Online bachelor's degree courses & master's programs in business, management, hospitality, nursing, engineering, accounting & marketing. Home study IT certification programs in MA State.
University of Massachusetts Online (UMassOnline): Recognized as one of the top universities in the US, University of Massachusetts has been a leader in distance education for over 25 years. Through UMassOnline, you can earn your accredited online degree or certificate from one of the nation's top-ranked universities. We provide a wide range of programs in academic fields including Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Healthcare, Education, Engineering, and more. Whether you are a busy professional, balancing work and family, or just interested in learning without the constraints of a campus-based program, UMassOnline enables you to earn a high-quality accredited degree online.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Accredited Programs:
Course categories include: - Business and Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Public Health
- Health Sciences
- Community Health
- Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Liberal Arts, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Calling art and design students in Massachusetts & across the U.S.!
• Would you like to earn an accredited Master of Arts degree online from one of the UK’s best modern universities?
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in art and design. We offer full-time and part-time masters degree programs delivered 100% online to U.S. and international students around the world.
• Our masters courses include Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Design, and Photography. With start dates every February, June & October, you can apply online at any time.
• IDI is a collaborative partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s leading universities.
• Students on our masters degree courses are registered with the university, and the certificates that graduates receive on completion of their studies are awarded by the University of Hertfordshire.
• Our online courses enable you to study for an accredited UK masters from wherever you are in the world. They provide a flexible, affordable means of learning, which can be combined with work or family commitments.
• We also provide accredited courses at Bachelor Degree levels.
Student Testimonials: “IDI offered me an affordable and flexible pathway of study whereby I could continue to work and study at the same time." - Lisa
"Two very different and inspiring tutors for each study module means strong input resulting in strong student motivation!"
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), located in Worcester (1 hour from Boston), Massachusetts, is a private university offering undergraduate degree programs in academic fields including Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Science, Humanities & Arts, and more. Degrees awarded include Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees.
WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Students are encouraged to pursue an academic Minor to complement their Major Area of Study. Similar to Majors, a set of minors has been developed and approved by faculty, while the opportunity to initiate other Minor Programs with approval of a sponsoring group of faculty advisors also exists.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Hampshire College in Amherst, Western Massachusetts, is a private liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree & Certificate programs in a variety of career fields, from microbiology to filmmaking, social entrepreneurship to quantum physics. Hampshire College draws on the resources of four other nearby institutions —Amherst, Mount Holyoke, Smith, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst—which together form the Five College consortium, one of the oldest and largest in the country.
At Hampshire, your education focuses on personalized, independent work, close collaboration with faculty, and hands-on experience through study abroad, short-term field studies, internships, volunteer work, advanced independent projects, and much more. Hampshire’s exceptionally rich, intellectually demanding academic program allows students to develop diverse courses of study reflecting their interests.
The College supports a number of programs and centers that focus on new, emerging areas of study that aim to establish novel combinations of disciplines or to integrate learning with community-based or socially conscious endeavors internal and external to the college. Many of these centers and programs become established as ongoing activities at the college, while others emphasize issues of current interest.
Hampshire College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
At Suffolk University, in the heart of historic Boston, we offer you a world of opportunity. Our students come from across the nation, and around the world. Suffolk University is known for its attention to teaching and the personal regard between faculty and students. The University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 70 areas of study including Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, English Language, and more.
We also provide educational opportunities at satellite campuses elsewhere in Massachusetts; and undergraduate opportunities at Suffolk University Madrid in Spain; and Suffolk University Dakar, in Senegal.
At Suffolk University you will find a full range of financial aid programs to help fund your education. Funding is offered in the form of grants/scholarships, loans and employment and is available to full and part-time students.
We are accredited by the following accrediting commissions and agencies: the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), AACSB– International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and more.
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Massachusetts, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.