Universities in Massachusetts: Private university in Boston offering undergraduate degrees & graduate programs. Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, journalism, economics, psychology & biology. Masters programs, university education in Suffolk County MA.
Suffolk University, Boston: With campuses throughout Massachusets in the US, and one each in Spain and Senegal, Suffolk University offers you a world of opportunity. We provide a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in more than 70 areas of study including English, History, Mathematics, Legal Studies, Computer Science, and more. Suffolk University is known for its attention to teaching, and the personal regard between faculty and students.
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Located in Springfield, Massachusetts, Western New England College (WNEC) is a private institution offering Undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs in the career fields of Arts and Science, Business, Engineering, and Law. At WNEC, there are a wide-range undergraduate majors, while Graduate studies range from certificates to master degrees programs, including a Master of Business Administration.
There are about 2,550 full-time undergraduates. When the part-time undergraduates, law students, and graduate students are included, the total enrollment is about 3,700. Our faculty members have world-class credentials, with advanced degrees from top universities around the globe.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) regionally accredits Western New England College and all of its programs. The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Located just 25 minutes from Boston MA, Merrimack College is a selective, independent, four-year Catholic college offering bachelor degree programs in the liberal arts, business, science and engineering fields as well as graduate degree programs.
Merrimack's distinguished faculty teach a talented student body in a learning environment vigorously committed to the transforming values and benefits of the liberal arts.
Merrimack College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Merrimack College prepares students to thrive as productive, responsible citizens in the increasingly complex, competitive, and diverse world of the 21st century.
Merrimack graduates are prepared both for productive careers and for global citizenship.
Merrimack's community is committed to scholarship and service to others, and provides students myriad opportunities to develop intellectually, spiritually, socially and ethically.
At Merrimack, our dedication to the Augustinian values of hospitality, community, and the pursuit of truth will make you feel right at home as you explore the world and gain the experiences you need to chart your future.
Wellesley College in Wellesley (12 miles west of Boston), Massachusetts, is a liberal arts college for women that offers bachelor degree programs. Wellesley College was founded in 1870 with the mission of providing an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Wellesley’s commitment to intellectual scholarship, research, and innovative teaching provides an environment in which women can achieve and excel to meet their personal goals.
Classes at Wellesley typically range in size from 12 to 24 students, depending on the level of instruction. With a student-faculty ratio of 8:1, classes are small enough for students to get personal attention, but large enough to foster debate and exchanges of information. From seminar to laboratory, lecture to independent study, Wellesley courses develop critical thinking, an appreciation of varied approaches, and the power to communicate learning.
Wellesley College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE).
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Massachusetts, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.