Colleges & Career Training in Ohio: Massage therapy school in Columbus, Alternative medicine training, Acupuncture diploma program, Chinese massage therapist training, Complementary health career training, Holistic healthcare in OH
American Institute of Alternative Medicine: The American Institute of Alternative Medicine (AIAM), located in Columbus, Ohio, is a leader in alternative medicine education. We provide Associate Degree, Certificate & Diploma programs in healthcare fields that include Massage Therapy, Accupuncture, Medical Assisting & Nursing options.
Columbus, Ohio is rich in distinctive neighborhoods within the metro area. The Short North, situated just north of downtown, is rich with art galleries, pubs, dining, and specialty shops. A number of large, ornate Victorian homes are located nearby, and together they comprise Victorian Village. Just to the west is Harrison West and across the Olentangy River is Grandview Heights.
• Learn to spray tan at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive web-based training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Larock Healthcare Academy (LHCA) is a premier educational institution serving the Greater Columbus and Cleveland areas of Ohio, with opportunities for higher education in a range of healthcare fields. LHCA offers programs and certifications that include Phlebotomist, Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Geriatric Care Manager as well as a certified rescuer in CPR, First Aid, and more.
In addition to training participants to enter a healthcare career, LHCA supports current professionals and businesses with opportunities for year-round classes in workforce and in-service training, small business development, professional development and personal enrichment through workshops, seminars, online classes and on-site training programs at area businesses.
Family-owned and operated, LHCA houses programs that exceed industry standards and requirements. The superior reputation of the Larock name stands behind all graduates when seeking employment. Because of this, we do our very best to ensure our graduates are well equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to succeed in the workforce.
The Ohio University School of Nursing, located in Athens in south-eastern Ohio, offers a range of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs including an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), an LPN to BSN program, Master of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We also offer a range of certificate programs.
Our Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) is also offered on three regional campuses in Zanesville, Chillicothe and Ironton, Ohio. RNs can move to the next level by earning a bachelor's degree in the RN-to-BSN program--now conveniently offered online in the comfort of your home or office.
When you are ready for a greater challenge, our new Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) includes nurse administrator, nurse educator, and family nurse practitioner options. The School of Nursing's main office is housed in Grover Center, along with the other five schools in the College of Health and Human Services.
Ohio University as a whole is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) a regional accrediting agency within the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Ohio, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Baldwin-Wallace College, located in Berea, a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio, is a liberal arts college offering a wide range of bachelor and master degrees, certificates and professional education programs. Baldwin-Wallace integrates the hallmarks of a traditional liberal arts education -- critical thinking, problem-solving, writing and speaking skills -- with an emphasis on professional and career preparation.
More than 50 academic majors are available to traditional underclassmen, including nine in the internationally respected Conservatory of Music. Program categories include Business, Communications, Chemistry, Health Care Management, Film Studies, and more. The College also offers undergraduate evening and weekend programs and graduate programs in business and education.
To best focus you on your goals, BW will assist in developing your Action Plan that will help you prepare not only for a rewarding career, but a satisfying and productive life. Advisors and career counselors will connect you with the best resources and networks.
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Certificates, Bachelor and Masters Degrees, and Professional Education Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Music in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration