Apply to liberal arts colleges in Ohio: Undergraduate programs in Cleveland, masters degrees in business, accounting, computer science & HR management. MBA program, graduate & undergraduate admissions in Cuyahoga County, northeast Ohio.
Baldwin-Wallace College, Cleveland: Situated in Berea, Ohio, Baldwin-Wallace College is an accredited liberal arts college that offers bachelor and master degrees, certificates and professional education programs. Categories include Education, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Religion, and more. Baldwin-Wallace integrates the hallmarks of a traditional liberal arts education, critical thinking, problem-solving, writing and speaking skills - with an emphasis on professional and career preparation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certificates, Bachelor and Masters Degrees, and Professional Education Programs:
Degrees Granted: - Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Music in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Distance Learning Department at Antonelli College offers a range of online Associate Degree programs in areas that include Financial & Business Management, Medical Coding, Social Media, and more. These unique online programs are designed to help graduates stand out from the competition, and get the career they desire.
With our online learning option, you can conveniently complete your course at a time and place that works for you. Our online programs feature the same career-focused education we provide at our local campuses. You will train for one of today’s in-demand careers while still forming the personal relationships we’re known for at Antonelli College.
Our distance learning courses at Antonelli College will have a maximum of 15 – 20 students in any one section. Multiple sections will be provided if necessary, to allow additional students to enroll. Through the use of online chats, forums, email, and telephone, our small classes allow for timely and meaningful interaction between students and faculty, and among students.
Antonelli College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology, Arlington, VA.
Oberlin College, just 35 miles southwest of Cleveland, Ohio, is a private liberal arts college that offers diploma, undergraduate and graduate degree programs through our College of Arts & Sciences, and our top-ranked Oberlin Conservatory of Music. Majors include Computer Science, Biochemistry, Business, Engineering, and more.
Oberlin's community of committed faculty, staff, and students are united by a desire to learn, explore, and lead, which is supported by a strong liberal arts program marked by rigor, creativity, and social engagement.
A Bachelor of Arts degree from Oberlin’s College of Arts and Sciences recognizes that the graduate has spent four years pursuing a rich and balanced curriculum in the liberal arts. Our curriculum provides many opportunities for you to pursue fields of interest in ways reflecting the characteristics of breadth and depth typical of a liberal arts education.
Through Oberlin’s Creativity and Leadership Project, any student in any major may pursue the challenges and demands of implementing his or her ideas through select semester or module courses.
We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Individual Major
- International Studies
- Law and Society
- Studio Art
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Graduate Teacher Education Program
- Masters of Music in Teaching, and many more ...
• Learn to spray tan at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive web-based training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
Georgie International Beauty Institute, Cuyahoga Falls
Courses / Programs
Georgie International Beauty Institute provides professional beauty training programs in Cuyahoga Falls, Summit County OH (just 10 minutes north of Downtown Akron). Specializing in Cosmetology, Hairstyling and other beauty-related disciplines, our experienced instructors will prepare you to become a highly trained industry professional within about one year.
Our licensed professionals are continuously striving to keep abreast with the ever-changing developments and advancements in teaching methods in the profession. Explore the world of beauty in a salon-like atmosphere.
The College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Catholic college providing more than 2,100 students with a liberal arts and professional education. The College offers Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in a variety of academic and professional fields that include Nursing, Athletic Training, Marketing, Criminology, and more.
The College of Mount St. Joseph delivers high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning and personalized attention from faculty and staff dedicated to your success. We consistently live a culture of ethics and service in everything we do.
Founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Charity as Southwestern Ohio's first Catholic college for women, today the Mount is a co-educational institution nationally recognized for quality and value and for serving the needs of all its students including adult and graduate students.
The College receives its regional accreditation from The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degree programs:
Course categories include:
- Physical Therapy
- Fine Art, and Art Education
- Communication Studies
- Graphic Design
- Business Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Information Systems
- Legal Studies
- Criminology, and many more ...