Ohio College Search: Liberal arts colleges in Ohio, accredited college education, technical schools, career training colleges in Ohio, Career colleges in Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Cincinnati, Parma, Dayton / Montgomery County OH
Baldwin-Wallace College, located in Berea, a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio, is a liberal arts college offering a wide range of bachelor and master degrees, certificates and professional education programs. Baldwin-Wallace integrates the hallmarks of a traditional liberal arts education -- critical thinking, problem-solving, writing and speaking skills -- with an emphasis on professional and career preparation.
More than 50 academic majors are available to traditional underclassmen, including nine in the internationally respected Conservatory of Music. Program categories include Business, Communications, Chemistry, Health Care Management, Film Studies, and more. The College also offers undergraduate evening and weekend programs and graduate programs in business and education.
To best focus you on your goals, BW will assist in developing your Action Plan that will help you prepare not only for a rewarding career, but a satisfying and productive life. Advisors and career counselors will connect you with the best resources and networks.
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Certificates, Bachelor and Masters Degrees, and Professional Education Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Music in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
• Learn to spray tan at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive web-based training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
Oberlin College, just 35 miles southwest of Cleveland, Ohio, is a private liberal arts college that offers diploma, undergraduate and graduate degree programs through our College of Arts & Sciences, and our top-ranked Oberlin Conservatory of Music. Majors include Computer Science, Biochemistry, Business, Engineering, and more.
Oberlin's community of committed faculty, staff, and students are united by a desire to learn, explore, and lead, which is supported by a strong liberal arts program marked by rigor, creativity, and social engagement.
A Bachelor of Arts degree from Oberlin’s College of Arts and Sciences recognizes that the graduate has spent four years pursuing a rich and balanced curriculum in the liberal arts. Our curriculum provides many opportunities for you to pursue fields of interest in ways reflecting the characteristics of breadth and depth typical of a liberal arts education.
Through Oberlin’s Creativity and Leadership Project, any student in any major may pursue the challenges and demands of implementing his or her ideas through select semester or module courses.
We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Individual Major
- International Studies
- Law and Society
- Studio Art
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Graduate Teacher Education Program
- Masters of Music in Teaching, and many more ...
The College of Wooster, located in Wayne County (60 miles south of Cleveland), Ohio, is a private liberal arts college offering a range undergraduate degree programs. Course categories include International Relations, Psychology, Education, Economics, and more. Wooster provides an excellent, comprehensive liberal education, culminating in a rigorous, in-depth senior project of inquiry or creative expression, called Independent Study.
By working one-on-one in partnership with a faculty adviser to conceive, organize and complete this project on a topic of his or her own choosing, every Wooster student develops abilities valued by employers and graduate schools alike: initiative, self-confidence, independent judgment, creative problem solving, and strong written and oral communication skills.
We engage motivated students in a rigorous and dynamic liberal education. Mentored by a faculty nationally recognized for excellence in teaching, Wooster graduates are creative and independent thinkers with exceptional abilities to ask important questions.
The College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Africana Studies
- Art History
- Environmental Studies
- Pre-Engineering Program
- Pre-Health Program
- Pre-Law Program
- Religious Studies
- International Relations
- Music, and many more...
The College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Catholic college providing more than 2,100 students with a liberal arts and professional education. The College offers Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in a variety of academic and professional fields that include Nursing, Athletic Training, Marketing, Criminology, and more.
The College of Mount St. Joseph delivers high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning and personalized attention from faculty and staff dedicated to your success. We consistently live a culture of ethics and service in everything we do.
Founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Charity as Southwestern Ohio's first Catholic college for women, today the Mount is a co-educational institution nationally recognized for quality and value and for serving the needs of all its students including adult and graduate students.
The College receives its regional accreditation from The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degree programs:
Course categories include:
- Physical Therapy
- Fine Art, and Art Education
- Communication Studies
- Graphic Design
- Business Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Information Systems
- Legal Studies
- Criminology, and many more ...
6.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Ohio, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Full Control K-9 Academy For Dog Trainers is based in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, OH, and offers professional dog trainer education programs. At Full Control K-9, we provide the training skills, marketing, business model, and continuing education you need to kick-start an exciting new career in the dog training industry.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to make your own hours? Do you want to be your own boss? Do you love working with animals? Full Control K-9 Academy For Dog Trainers, we provide an opportunity for you to become a professional dog trainer. Learn the key to success for training dogs and happy clients. We will teach you to train to the highest standard in the dog training industry.
Our intensive dog trainer training program is 4 months long. At the end of our program, you will not only have the training skills you need to be successful, but the entire Full Control K-9 business to start making money immediately.
Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio, is a private, four-year liberal arts college offering a range of undergraduate degree and pre-professional programs in academic fields that include Computer Science, Art, Business, Philosophy, and more.
Affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Wittenberg is also distinguished by its strong interdisciplinary programs such as East Asian Studies and Russian and Central Eurasian Studies. Although Wittenberg's traditional strengths have been in the liberal arts, recently the sciences, management and education have also developed into popular majors for students.
The faculty consists of 195 outstanding classroom instructors, true mentors who consider students their top priority. With an average class size of 20 students and a student-faculty ratio of 12 to 1, Wittenberg faculty and students have numerous opportunities for meaningful interaction both in and out of the classroom.
An accredited member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, Wittenberg University is a member of the The Higher Learning Commission and has special accreditation in Teacher Education.
9.Georgie International Beauty Institute, Cuyahoga Falls
Courses / Programs
Georgie International Beauty Institute provides professional beauty training programs in Cuyahoga Falls, Summit County OH (just 10 minutes north of Downtown Akron). Specializing in Cosmetology, Hairstyling and other beauty-related disciplines, our experienced instructors will prepare you to become a highly trained industry professional within about one year.
Our licensed professionals are continuously striving to keep abreast with the ever-changing developments and advancements in teaching methods in the profession. Explore the world of beauty in a salon-like atmosphere.
Hiram College, just 40 miles from Cleveland, Ohio, is a private liberal arts college that provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Undergraduate program offerings include Computer Science, Biochemistry, Accounting, Economics, Nursing, and many more.
Our traditional students, most of whom reside on Hiram's campus, take classes during the day. Our Weekend College provides undergraduate program classes every-other weekend, ideally suited for adults with family or occupational commitments.
We also offer a graduate program in Interdisciplinary Studies in the same, convenient weekend format. Classrooms at Hiram are dynamic learning environments where small groups of students engage actively with their professors and peers.
Hiram College is fully accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of College and Schools. The College also has specialized accreditation or certification for its programs in chemistry, education and music.