Melbourne City College Australia: Situated in the heart of Melbourne city center, Melbourne City College Australia (MCCA) provide high-quality, career-oriented education and training. We offer a wide range of courses such as English language training, Aged Care training, Child Care training, OET training, EAL courses, and more.
Our campus is designed as a modern and vibrant location, equipped with all up-to-date facilities and technologies to facilitate the learning and teaching processes.
Our students enjoy access to free Wi-Fi internet, computer labs, library, student hangout area, open study spaces and many more that our college has to offer. Our students can also benefit from a range of student support services.
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
RMIT English Worldwide (REW) Melbourne is one of Australia's most highly regarded English language centres and provides an excellent pathway for further study at RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) and other universities. We offer a complete range of quality English language training programs in our city centre location in Melbourne, Victoria in south-east Australia.
We teach students to communicate in a wide range of personal, academic and professional situations. Whether you are on a pathway to RMIT university, improving your TESOL skills, preparing for IELTS, or fine-tuning your English skills - we have an option for you.
REW provides a full range of English language services to adults whose first language is not English. Our academic English programs are structured to lead directly into RMIT University courses, in addition to being recognised by other Australian universities. REW also delivers English language programs internationally in conjunction with our partners.
- General English Courses
- English for Academic Purposes (Elementary to Advanced Plus levels)
- IELTS Preparation and Testing
- Industry English (including Aviation English)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Teacher Training
The Greenwich English College campus is a great reflection of the multicultural, cosmopolitan and vibrant environment that is Sydney.
Being a student of Greenwich English College Sydney allows you to fully experience and immerse yourself in the diversity and friendliness of the Australian culture. Study with fellow international students, share a common dream in a new and exciting country and make lifelong friendships. Finding a part time job will open up your confidence in the language as you communicate and interact with locals, adding a new dimension to your overseas study experience.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test)
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Business
- English Pronunciation in Context
Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia. Navitas English operates across 18 Australian locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Cairns and more, as well as in Singapore. We employ more than 1,000 dedicated staff and delivers programs to than 25,000 students and clients each year.
Navitas English has over 40 direct entry agreements with Australian universities and vocational providers for direct entry. We are contracted to manage the English language delivery for international students for Charles Darwin University and through its Hawthorn-Melbourne operation is the preferred provider for the University of Melbourne. Both centres are on the university campus. In addition Navitas English has authorised IELTS Test centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
Australian International College of Language in Queensland
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults:
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Children / Teens:
• Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• Intensive English Program for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
Phoenix Aademy is based in Perth, Western Australia with campuses in West Perth and Perth Beach (Fremantle). Phoenix Academy is one of Australia’s largest English Language institutions, and the largest specialist centre in Perth (both in the public and private sector). We offer ESL programs including Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses, general and academic English, English for business, corporate training, group courses and private tuition. Our academic English Foundation Studies program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between academic studies completed by the student and the academic requirements of Australian universities.
We also offer individual as well as group study packages for schools, colleges, universities, corporate clients and agents. In addition to our standard ESL programs we offer study and work programs including internships, a job club offering access to paid work whilst in Australia as well as demi and au pair programs. The demi-pair program is only available during the study period while the au pair program is available after the study period is completed.
- ESL Programs
- Exam Preparation Courses including Cambridge exams FCE & CAE
- General English
- Academic English for high school and university students
- Business English
- Group Study Packages
- Individual Study Packages
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Job Club
- Demi / Au Pair Program
- Corporate Training
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.