Kingston International College, Perth: Innovation, Passion and Inspiration. Since our establishment in 2003, these values have been the guiding force behind all our decisions and the linchpin to our success as an organisation. We offer a range of English classes specifically tailored to the needs of international students: May that be, attaining a higher IELTS score for higher education/immigration purposes, or just improving English proficiency for communication purposes.
General English: By focussing on the essential components of language, our General English course is designed to help you quickly improve your ability to communicate with native speakers. The majority of the course will focus on: • The four macro skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing. • Vocabulary - development, pronunciation, and grammar. • Natural language - to help you communicate.
Our English courses run 4 days a week, with a minimum of 20 hours of face-to-face delivery every week. We have four levels suited to your learning needs: Beginner, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate. Courses range from 2-60 weeks depending on your learning goals.You have the option of choosing between day and night classes.
IELTS Intensive Preparation: We enjoy an outstanding reputation for our IELTS Intensive Preparation course. Based on our survey in January-2016, 78% of our students attained or surpassed their desired band scores.
This course will give you the opportunity to learn and apply all of the language features, techniques and strategies needed to achieve your desired band scores. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers will focus on all four of the test assessment areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) so that you will be prepared and confident prior to the test.
During the course you will have: • A highly qualified and experienced IELTS teacher • Individual and group feedback • Up-to-date teaching methodology • Ongoing assessments and mock tests
Our English courses run 4 days a week, with a minimum of 20 hours of face-to-face delivery every week. This course runs for 12 weeks. You have the option of choosing between day and night classes.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses are also available. Contact us for more information.
The Greenwich English College campus is a great reflection of the multicultural, cosmopolitan and vibrant environment that is Sydney.
Being a student of Greenwich English College Sydney allows you to fully experience and immerse yourself in the diversity and friendliness of the Australian culture. Study with fellow international students, share a common dream in a new and exciting country and make lifelong friendships. Finding a part time job will open up your confidence in the language as you communicate and interact with locals, adding a new dimension to your overseas study experience.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test)
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Business
- English Pronunciation in Context
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Australian International College of Language, ONLINE & Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• AICOL Online English School is Alive & Well!
All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020. Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
• ONLINE English classes.
Year-round English courses (again in future)
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, Chambers Institute provides an ideal environment for students wishing to undertake studies in Australia. We offer General English, Professional English for Business and IELTS preparation courses for Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holders from around the world, which will prepare students for their future occupation or further studies. We are committed to providing quality education for students and equipping them for their future careers.
All teaching staff at Chambers Institute have substantial teaching experience and relevant qualifications. We ensure small-size classes and a personalised and supportive multicultural environment, giving you the chance to make friends with people from across the globe.
Our dedicated Student Support officers are available 24/7. We offer free airport pick-up, city tours, and arrange students’ accommodation from their very first day of arrival.
Specialising in study opportunities in Australia, Boomerang Australia Studies is an educational agency with their head office located in downtown Sydney. Boomerang Australia Studies represents many of the top language schools and higher education institutions (universities & colleges) throughout Australia. We offer English language courses to international students in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart in Tasmania, Brisbane, and on the Sunshine Coast and Airlie Beach in Queensland. Founded in 1999, we have additional branch offices and representation in Lyon and Paris, France, and Italy.
Our main concern is to provide, not only quality services, but to also make sure of the reputation of our Australian educational partners. This is reflected in our selection of the English language providers we represent in Australia. We provide free advice and assistance in English, Spanish, Italian, French & Turkish.
Our English language providers are accredited by the Australian Governmental Board & members of the quality label English Australia. The advantage of applying through us is that we provide a wide range of services to our students.
English language coursees for all levels from beginner - advanced:
- General English language courses
- IELTS, TOEIC & Cambridge (FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC) English language exam preparation courses
- Academic English language courses
- English language + specialisation packages (eg. Business English & more)
- Pathways programmes for high school & university
Further education: Vocational training (certificate, diploma & advanced diploma), university undergraduate & postgraduate degrees & foundation studies
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)