Study in Australia for international students: Study in Melbourne college offering diploma courses in business studies, management training, child care courses, elderly care diploma / certificate, English language courses in Melbourne, Victoria.
Melbourne City College Australia: At Melbourne City College Australia (MCCA) in the heart of the city, students can be sure of receiving high-quality education and training.
We provide a wide range of career-oriented courses like English language training, Aged Care training, Child Care training, OET training, EAL courses and other programs, crafted with goal in mind that is to help students get into their chosen profession.
Career Oriented / Vocational Training Courses:
- General English Courses
- OET (Occupational English Test) Training
- Aged Care Training
- Child Care Training
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• AICOL returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• Our online course fees are 75% of our standard face-to-face tuition fees. Off-shore students are still able to apply for student visas, and study their course online until they can to come to Australia to complete their course face-to-face.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English & Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from June - August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp, Sept/Oct
• Spring Camp, March/April
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC) is an international language school, with students who come to study English from over 30 countries. Famous for more than 20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. SELC is also next to a very large and ultra-modern shopping mall. Study abroad and learn English in Australia with students from over 30 different countries at a fully accredited and internationally recognised English language school.
- General English
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Test Preparation - FCE / CAE / CPE
- English for Academic Purposes
- High School Preparation Course
- English for Business Communication
- English for Customer Service Communication
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.