Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...
2.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Kansas City & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan technician in Missouri in just one day with in-class or online training with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy.
• We provide 1-day spray tan classes in Kansas City, which are held regularly in a leading hotel. These comprehensive courses are suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• In addition, we provide 3-hour spray tan certification programs available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in St. Louis, Columbia and throughout Missouri and nationwide.
• Our short interactive courses allow you to earn at your own pace with class content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• A Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your course. It is signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our online programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to enter the world of spray tanning.
Student Review: "After completing your online training and adjusting their methods to the Aviva-Way, all our tans are now even and natural. Our company is strictly an Aviva company." • Patti Hood, Salon Owner, MS
3.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Missouri, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
American College of Hair Design is a beauty / makeup training career college in Sedalia, Missouri (30 minutes east of Warrensburg). We provide professional training courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Cosmetology Instructor Training to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry.
All of our students receive individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills and professional services related to their chosen course. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
American College of Hair Design is licensed by the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology, and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
Conscious Sedation Consulting is a provider of continuing education, training and consulting services for medical and dental providers on the administration of sedation, analgesia, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and airway management. We offer online courses as well as live seminars, workshops and training programs in various locations throughout the USA including San Francisco CA; Houston TX and Miami FL
The administration of conscious sedation or procedural sedation requires careful titration, critical assessment and the ability to rapidly intervene in the event of respiratory or physiologic compromise.
Our mission is to transfer knowledge and expertise developed through years of anesthesia experience to non-anesthesia medical and dental providers. To foster competence and confidence, through continuing education and training, to those involved in the administration of sedation and analgesia. Our goal is patient safety.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-03-10 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Guide> Career Colleges> Career Training Missouri, Colleges in Kansas City, North Kansas City, Saint Louis, Springfield, East Independence, Columbia, Saint Joseph, Lees Summit MO..