Medical consultancy services in USA: Conscious sedation training for dental providers, online analgesia administration courses for nurses, dentists, medical staff, airway management certification programs, training consultants, seminars, workshops in CA, TX
Conscious Sedation Consulting: Conscious Sedation Consulting is a provider of continuing education, training and consulting services for medical and dental providers on the administration of sedation, analgesia, Advanced Cardiac Life Support - ACLS and airway management. We offer online courses as well as live seminars, workshops and training programs in various locations throughout the USA including San Francisco CA; Houston TX and Miami FL.
• Become a certified spray tan technician in Missouri in just one day with in-class or online training with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy.
• We provide 1-day spray tan classes in Kansas City, which are held regularly in a leading hotel. These comprehensive courses are suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• In addition, we provide 3-hour spray tan certification programs available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in St. Louis, Columbia and throughout Missouri and nationwide.
• Our short interactive courses allow you to earn at your own pace with class content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• A Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your course. It is signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our online programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to enter the world of spray tanning.
Student Review: "After completing your online training and adjusting their methods to the Aviva-Way, all our tans are now even and natural. Our company is strictly an Aviva company." • Patti Hood, Salon Owner, MS
National Institute for Optimal Wellness (N.I.O.W.) is based in Oklahoma City, and specializes in training individuals in traditional naturopathy, natural health, wellness, herbal medicine, and other natural healing arts.
We offer online courses and diploma programs to provide students with the knowledge you need to help people to incorporate natural medicine into a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and to help combat unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Accreditation: The National Institute for Optimal Wellness is a Distance Learning Post-Secondary Educational Institute licensed through the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
Approval: N.I.O.W has school approval with following institution
- The International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP)
Enroll in one of our distance learning / home study programs in order to become a Natural Health Professional today!
Online Programs in Traditional Naturopathy, Natural Health, Herbal Studies & Wellness:
• Certificate in Herbal Studies and Natural Health
• Diploma in Natural Health & Wellness
• Diploma in Traditional Naturopathy
• Diploma in Nutritional Wellness
• Advanced Diploma in Complementary and Alternative Health
• Single courses (Students may take single courses without enrolling in a program)
WellSpring School of Allied Health (formerly Massage Therapy Training Institute) is a nationally-accredited allied healthcare school in Kansas City, Missouri. We provide a range of allied health Certificate and Associate Degree programs.
At WellSpring, students learn to become true healing arts professionals. We prides ourselves on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size.
The goal of our programs is to not just prepare you for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world.
Knowing you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling. The school is nationally accredited by ABHES, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and approved to operate by both the Missouri Department of Higher Education and the Kansas Board of Regents.
American College of Hair Design is a beauty / makeup training career college in Sedalia, Missouri (30 minutes east of Warrensburg). We provide professional training courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Cosmetology Instructor Training to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry.
All of our students receive individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills and professional services related to their chosen course. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
American College of Hair Design is licensed by the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology, and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Westminster College, located is a private, selective, liberal arts institution in Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri. We provide Bachelor Degree Programs in a wide-range of popular academic fields. Students can choose from 29 majors, 35 minors and 12 pre-professional programs at Westminster College. However, they can also choose to design their own course of study, tailoring a major or minor to their specific interests and goals.
Westminster College has been continuously accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1916.
Student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and there are 52 full-time faculty members and most hold the highest degree awarded in their fields. Students can work with faculty members on research. Students and faculty form life-long relationships at Westminster.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- French and Spanish
- Classics, Philosophy, Religious Studies
- Communication and Fine Arts
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science and Physics
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business, Economics & MIS
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology...
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online. More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia. More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.