Colleges in New York City: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in NYC for free..
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in New York, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
City College's mission emphasizes access and excellence in undergraduate and graduate education and research. Requiring demonstrated potential for admission and a high level of accomplishment for graduation, the College provides a diverse student body with exceptional opportunities to participate in creative intellectual pursuits. The College is led by a faculty committed to the advancement of knowledge and the guidance of students in the attainment of rigorous academic goals. Undergraduate programs include significant coursework in the liberal arts and sciences. Distinguished graduate programs at the master's and doctoral levels, and a concomitant dedication to scholarly research, complement the College's commitment to excellence in undergraduate education.
CleanEdison is a LEED Certification & BPI training school offering in-class & online green building certification programs nationwide, in locations including: Rockford & Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas & Houston, TX, Miami & Orlando, FL, New Orleans, LA, Boston, MA, Los Angeles & San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, Detorit, MI, New York City, NY, and more.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification from Clean Edison makes you a Green Professional! BPI Training by Clean Edison provides nationally-recognized certification from the Building Performance Institute.
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote sustainability and green building practices by offering expert advice through our consulting services and best-in-class education to professionals serving the green building industry.
Take the first steps to become a LEED AP or expand upon your existing knowledge of green building practices with some of the top professionals in the industry.
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED Professional Experience
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction
- LEED AP Operations & Maintenance
- Green Professional Training Program
- LEED Project Management
- Greening Existing Buildings
- Sustainable Building Interiors
- Integrative Design
- Sustainable Design - Materials
- Energy Audit Training
- Geothermal Training
- Hybrid Auto Training
- Infrared Imaging
- Weatherization Certification
- Wind Energy Boot Camp
& more ...
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Manhattan, New York City is one of the leading schools in the USA for acupuncture, massage, Chinese herbal medicine, and integrative medicine. We offer certificate, undergraduate degree and graduate degree programs. We also have campuses in San Diego, California and Chicago, Illinois. We offer associate, bachelor and master degree programs and our San Diego school also offers a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree program.
Our training and certification programs cover an array of courses including acupuncture, shiatsu, tui na, Thai massage, and the principles of natural nutrition. Practice qi gong, tai ji, and meditation with like-minded students and expert faculty as you prepare for a rewarding career in this emerging integrative medical field.
By offering day, evening, and weekend classes on a full- or part time basis, Pacific is able to offer flexible scheduling to accommodate those with other commitments. We operate year-round on a semester basis, beginning the first week in September, January and May.
- Master of Science of Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) degree
- Master of Science in Acupuncture (MSAc) degree program
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Asian Holistic Health and Massage degree
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Massage Therapies degree
- Certificate in Herbology for Licensed Acupuncturists
7.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New York, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in the Chelsea district of Manhattan, Swedish Institute is a healthcare career training institute that provides a range of allied health Degree and Certificate programs. Our mission is to educate students to become skilled, ethical, culturally competent and compassionate massage therapists, nurses, personal trainers and allied health professionals serving the diverse communities of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
Swedish Institute is a premier multi-specialty health educational institution, using its nearly 100-year tradition of excellence in the education of massage therapists to inform education and training in diverse areas of health practice.
Our students benefit from programs based on a holistic and integrative approach to health and wellness that meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of programmatic accreditation.
Green Education Services (GreenEdu), with offices in New York, NY and Miami FL, is North America's premiere LEED accreditation exam preparation firm providing building developers, architects, engineers, interior designers, planners, commercial real estate brokers and other construction industry professionals with world-class sustainable design training nationwide. Our LEED Certification Seminars and Energy Auditor Training give you all the tools you need to successfully enter the green work force in the shortest possible amount of time.
GreenEdu's programs are provided both on site and online via our webinars. Webinars are live in real-time and 100% interactive.
Barnard College, located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, is an undergraduate, women's liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in over 50 fields including humanities, social sciences, arts, natural sciences, and interdisciplinary areas. Barnard College also offers Double and Joint Degree programs in cooperation with Columbia University and other academic institutions. Barnard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university.
Barnard students develop the intellectual resources to take advantage of opportunities as new fields, new ideas, and new technologies emerge. They graduate prepared to lead lives that are professionally satisfying and successful, personally fulfilling, and enriched by love of learning.