College Search: US Colleges, Career Training Schools: Apply to College Online, University Application, College Admission Application, Colleges in NYC, Apply to College in New York, Manhattan, US School Inquiry…
Barnard College, Manhattan: Barnard College, located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, is an undergraduate, women's liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in over 50 fields including humanities, social sciences, arts, natural sciences, and interdisciplinary areas. Barnard College also offers Double and Joint Degree programs in cooperation with Columbia University and other academic institutions.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Barnard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university.
Courses / Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Ancient Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Film Studies
- Foreign Area Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Latin (Classics)
- Neuroscience & Behavior
- Political Science
& many more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
ASA College in downtown Brooklyn and midtown Manhattan New York City, is an accredited career college offering certificate and associate degree programs in computers, healthcare, business and criminal justice. ASA can prepare you for industry certification by today's most-respected leaders, including Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Our mission at ASA is to prepare you for the challenges of today's competitive job market, we help you do this with our free lifetime job placement assistance for all our graduates.
ASA Institute is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. ASA Institute is authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer the Associate of Occupational Studies and the Associate in Applied Science degrees. Our degree and certificate programs are registered by the State Education Department.
Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Career Information
Courses / Programs
Become an Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist and start a rewarding new career in the fast-growing healthcare industry!
Electronic health records are used to manage health and treatment records, as well as for insurance and payment purposes. A Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) provides an essential service to healthcare facilities and doctor's offices.
It is the responsibility of the EHR specialist to collect patient information, document examination information, process laboratory tests and schedule treatments. They organize and manage health information databases and registries, and ensure the accuracy, privacy, security, and accessibility of a patients health information.
Improve your employment prospects and increase your earning potential by completing a Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) program. A wide range of online and classroom-based programs are available throughout the United States.