Liberal arts colleges in New England: Undergraduate college in New Hampshire offering bachelor degree programs in art, history, nursing, business administration & science. Private 4-year college offering BA, BFA & B.Sc degrees, co-ed residential education..
Colby-Sawyer College: Colby-Sawyer College, in the Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, is a small, liberal arts college that provides undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of course categories. Founded as a coeducational academy in 1837, we are an independent, coeducational, residential, undergraduate college that strives to lead in offering co-equal education to women and men. The college provides programs of study, which innovatively integrate liberal arts and sciences with professional preparation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Colby-Sawyer College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). NEASC serves more than 2,000 public and independent schools, colleges and universities in the six New England states and American/international schools in more than 60 nations. Undergraduate Degree Programs - course categories include: - Business Administration
- Child Development
- Writing for Publication
- Sport Management
- Communication Studies
- Environmental Studies
- History, Society and Culture
- Pre Professional Programs, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Nashua, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, Daniel Webster College (DWC) is a private proprietary college offering Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree programs, as well as several adult degree completion programs and a range of online Business education programs.
Daniel Webster College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
At Daniel Webster College, you'll enjoy the individual attention to support your pursuit of individual excellence. You'll have unparalleled access to faculty and staff who are the finest in their fields. You'll get to know and trust each other at a level you simply won't find in larger colleges and universities. And you'll have easy access to campus facilities.
We keep our classes small to allow you the opportunity to ask questions, discuss issues, and interact with your professors and fellow students. But we won't always lead you by the hand. You'll be challenged to be your best, and to work hard to achieve success.
School of Aviation Sciences:
- Aviation Management
- Air Traffic Management
School of Business & Management:
- Health Services Management
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA (Management)
School of Engineering & Computer Sciences:
- Construction Management
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering...
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maine, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
Start an exciting and rewarding new career in the field of health and fitness with National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) in the Boston area! Approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE) as a private licensed trade school, our modern facility is located in Waltham MA. We provide a Personal Fitness Training diploma program which is a nationally-recognized license enabling you to work throughout the United States (NPTI has 31 schools nationwide).
NPTI is the only school that offers a 500-hour state-approved diploma in Personal Fitness training. You can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers. Day, evening, and weekend class are available. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
Student Testimonial: "When I looked into becoming a professional trainer, I quickly learned there are many ways to become qualified, but only NPTI offered both the technical, classroom education AND the practical learning experience by having to train fellow students or instructors. I realized this type of education would help me be more marketable to employers and, sure enough, I landed my first Personal Trainer's position while still attending my classes at NPTI."
- Stephen, Waltham, MA
Located in Nashua, Hillsborough County NH, Maverick Technical Institute (MTI) is a post-secondary trade school that provides a 10-month Electronic Systems Technician Certificate program.
The program is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the audio-visual and media systems fields.
At MTI, students experience their future in real work settings. Our course is designed for creative individuals looking to start a career path involving residential and commercial low-voltage technology.