Private colleges in New Hampshire: Undergraduate degree programs in Nashua in business management, computer science, mechanical engineering, psychology & accounting. MBA program, graduate business education in New England, co-ed college in Hillsborough County NH..
Daniel Webster College, Nashua: Daniel Webster College (DWC) was founded in 1965, in Nashua, New Hampshire (Hillsborough County), as the New England Aeronautical Institute (NEAI). In 1978, the NEAI was merged with its junior-college division to form Daniel Webster College, a private institution with a focus on business education. We currently offer offering Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree programs, as well as several adult degree completion programs and a range of online Business education programs. DWC is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Email:Contact us below
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
Course categories include: - Psychology
- Health Services Management
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA (Management)
- Construction Management
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering...
Located in Nashua, Hillsborough County NH, Maverick Technical Institute (MTI) is a post-secondary trade school that provides a 10-month Electronic Systems Technician Certificate program.
The program is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the audio-visual and media systems fields.
At MTI, students experience their future in real work settings. Our course is designed for creative individuals looking to start a career path involving residential and commercial low-voltage technology.
Located in New London, in the Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, Colby-Sawyer College is a small, liberal arts college that offers undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of areas. Degree programs include Art, Chemistry, Business Administration, Nursing, and History among others. In their first two years, our students choose from an intriguing and stimulating selection of interdisciplinary courses called Pathways rather than enroll in a host of core requirements.
During their college careers, 98 percent of our students participate in one or more internships in their fields of study. They also create Learning Portfolios, in which they demonstrate their ongoing progress and achievement. All of our students conclude their senior year with a Capstone project, in which they develop and demonstrate a deeper body of knowledge in their academic major.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art - Studio Art
- Business Administration
- Child Development
- Communication Studies
- Environmental Studies
- History, Society and Culture
- Sport Management
- Women's Studies
- Writing for Publication
- Pre Professional Programs...
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in New York, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Hampshire, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Green Mountain College in Poultney (a town in Rutland County), south-western Vermont, is a coeducational private environmental liberal arts college offering Undergraduate, Pre-Professional & Graduate Degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA).
At the heart of the College’s environmental mission is the 37-credit Environmental Liberal Arts General Education Program, which all GMC students complete. ELA combines the skills and content of a strong liberal arts course of study with a focus on the environment. Green Mountain College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Honors Program
- Graduate Degree Programs (including Master of Business Administration)
- Environmental Liberal Arts Program (ELA)
- Certificates & Special Studies
- Foreign Language Instruction