Business colleges in Ohio: MBA programs in Cleveland, BBA degree with specializations in accounting, marketing & management. Executive MBA program & accelerated MBA for working professionals, doctoral studies (DBA). Graduate & undergraduate business university in Cuyahoga County OH.
Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University: Monte Ahuja College of Business is the business school at Cleveland State University - located in Cleveland, Ohio. We hold accreditation from AACSB International in both business and accounting - placing us among a very select group of business schools in the U.S. Less than 15% of the world’s business schools have earned accreditation by AACSB International. We provide a wide range of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in career-specifc, Business-related fields.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration (9 concentrations)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Science
Graduate Degree Programs: - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA/Juris Doctor (JD/MBA)
- MBA in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA)
- MBA/Master of Science in Nursing (MSN/MBA)
- Master of Computer & Information Science (MCIS)
- Master of Labor Relations/Human Resources (MLRHR)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
Arden University - BA (Hons) Business (CMI) Degree Online
Courses / Programs
• For over 25 years, Arden University have positioned themselves as distance learning specialists, enabling students globally to access their career-focused programmes online.
• Delivered 100% online by Arden University, this BA (Hons) Degree in Business, will develop your management skills while exploring both internal and external business environments.
• Allowing you to study the basics of business, Arden University's BA Business Honours Degree is ideal if you are interested in Management, Finance, Marketing & Human Resources.
• This Undergraduate Bachelor's of Arts programme is suitable both for individuals who are starting their career and those who are already working in the field of business but who want to gain qualifications necessary to achieve promotion or industry switching.
• With physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, Germany, Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes, including an online study option for UK and international students around the world.
The Dauch College of Business and Economics, at Ashland University is located in Ashland, Ohio. Our Business school has the qualified professors and resources to give you a well-rounded college experience and the business competencies you will need to succeed in your career or in graduate school.
We offer graduate and undergraduate degrees in business administration. Our MBA program is one of the largest in the state. We offer Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees with majors and minors to meet the needs and interests of a wide range of students including those who want to pursue liberal arts or education as their primary area of interest.
The Business Division of Baldwin-Wallace College, in Berea, a suburb of Cleveland OH, offers 9 distinct and relevant MBA programs, with specializations in International Management, Accounting, Human Resources, and more. The MBA programs and courses are designed around the needs of the students and the demands of their working environment.
Two foundation courses are offered which will accommodate the majority of students that do not have an accounting/finance or quantitative analysis/statistics Major. At B-W's Business Division you will find Academic Excellence throughout our curriculum.
Our Entrepreneurial Perspective gives our students a comprehensive understanding of how businesses grow and thrive. Our Career Building networks and opportunities enable students to find their niche in the marketplace. All nine MBA programs are offered at the main campus in Berea.
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs:
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Management - Hybrid (MBA)
- MBA in International Management (IMBA)
- MBA in Executive Management (EMBA)
- MBA in Health Care Management (HCMBA)
- MBA in Accounting (AMBA)
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Human Resources (HRMBA)
- MBA in Sustainability
Situated in the University District of Columbus OH, Fisher College of Business, (the business school of Ohio State University), is world-renowned for its individual areas of expertise, including corporate finance, brand management, and supply chain management. Students in our undergraduate program in Business Administration develop effective skills of analysis, strategic thinking, and communication - crucial tools for a successful career. Twelve specializations are offered within a general business program interwoven with a comprehensive liberal arts program.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree is comprised of General Education (Gen Eds), First Year and Second Year Program Requirements, Business Core courses, and Specialization courses. This undergraduate business program is currently ranked 17th in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Fisher College of Business is an accredited and founding member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU), located in the Columbus-metro area, in Delaware, Ohio, is an undergraduate liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), and Bachelor of Music (BM) degree programs. Course categories include Fine Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Accounting, and more. In addition to our Bachelor degree programs, we also offer pre-professional programs.
Informed by our well-designed core curriculum and individually guided by professors and advisors, you will learn how to make important academic connections. OWU has 93 majors, sequences, and courses of study. Double majors are common, and any major can be customized with a single or double minor.
OWU also offers combined-degree (3-2) programs in optometry, physical therapy, and engineering with such prestigious institutions as the California Institute of Technology. In fact, OWU is only one of eleven universities nationwide to have such an arrangement with Caltech.
Ohio Wesleyan University is a member of the North Central Association, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.