Dauch College of Business and Economics, Ashland:
The Dauch College of Business and Economics, at Ashland University is located in Ashland, Ohio. Our Business school has the qualified professors and resources to give you a well-rounded college experience and the business competencies you will need to succeed in your career or in graduate school. We offer graduate and undergraduate degrees in business administration. Our MBA program is one of the largest in the state. We offer Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees with eight majors and ten minors to meet the needs and interests of a wide range of students including those who want to pursue liberal arts or education as their primary area of interest.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Our state-of-the-art building includes a trading room, product development lab and entrepreneurship center.
- We have thirty two faculty members who have doctoral degrees and/or extensive industry experience. No student assistants are used to teach any classes and our student-to-teacher ratio is just 15 to 1.
- We practice Accent on the Individual, by working with each individual student in developing his/her oral and written communication skills in cooperation with an executive development firm and the College of Business and Economics Writing Center. In partnership with our career development center, we use individual assessment techniques to help students identify their unique talents and abilities for career decisions.
- We emphasize Real-World Experience through summer internships, nationally recognized student organizations and hands-on projects in most classes. Our entire business curriculum is competency based. We emphasize the development and assessment of necessary managerial and thinking skills in a systematic fashion in all our degrees. We even offer student grants to encourage students to attend professional conferences and/or present and publish business related papers. Integrity and accountability was one of our competencies before national scandals underscored the issue. Our curriculum is state-of-the-art.
- We provide networking opportunities by bringing very successful business leaders to campus in a manner that the students have a chance to meet with them one-on-one. Our Visiting Executive Program, Lucille G. Ford Distinguished Business Lectures and Burton D. Morgan Entrepreneurial Lectures, Cockroft forum, and Business Dialogues are designed for personalized student interaction with the executives.
- We offer affordable Study Abroad and international business study tours for which students can earn academic credit.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 401 College Ave., Ashland, Ohio , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.