Ohio MBA Programs: Business college in Cleveland, master of business administration degree, MBA in accounting, health care management, HR & entrepreneurship. EMBA program, executive education & professional development in northeast Ohio, Midwest USA.
Baldwin-Wallace College, Cleveland: Situated in Berea, Ohio, The Business Division of Baldwin-Wallace College offers nine distinct and relevant MBA programs, with specializations in Mamagement, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Sustainability, and more. The MBA Programs and courses are designed around the needs of the students and the demands of their working environment. Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs:
- MBA in Accounting (AMBA)
- MBA in Sustainability
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Management - Hybrid (MBA)
- MBA in International Management (IMBA)
- MBA in Executive Management (EMBA)
- MBA in Health Care Management (HCMBA)
- MBA in Human Resources (HRMBA)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Walsh University is an independent, coeducational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution founded by the Brothers of Christian Instruction that provides a range of Associate, Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree programs. We are located in North Canton, a city in Stark County in north-eastern Ohio. We are conveniently located and easily accessible, only 3 miles off Interstate 77 in North Canton. Course categories include Accounting, Business Administration, Education, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
Walsh University is dedicated to educating its students to become leaders in service to others through a values-based education. We offer many undergraduate and graduate degree programs. As a Catholic University with 3,000 students from 15 states and 24 countries, Walsh’s mission is to develop leaders in service to others.
At Walsh University, we understand that we are the gatekeepers to a student’s future. We promise that our faculty and staff will do everything in our power to make the journey here a successful one.
Walsh University accelerated degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education at associate, baccalaureate and graduate levels.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- B.S. in Education
- B.S. in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Counseling and Human Development
- Masters in Theology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Accelerated Degree Completion Program
- Study Abroad Program
Situated in the University District of Columbus OH, Fisher College of Business, (the business school of Ohio State University), is world-renowned for its individual areas of expertise, including corporate finance, brand management, and supply chain management. Students in our undergraduate program in Business Administration develop effective skills of analysis, strategic thinking, and communication - crucial tools for a successful career. Twelve specializations are offered within a general business program interwoven with a comprehensive liberal arts program.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree is comprised of General Education (Gen Eds), First Year and Second Year Program Requirements, Business Core courses, and Specialization courses. This undergraduate business program is currently ranked 17th in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Fisher College of Business is an accredited and founding member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The University of Mount Union (formerly Mount Union College) is one of Ohio's top private, liberal arts colleges. We are located in Alliance, a city in Stark and Mahoning counties. We offer four-year bachelor's degree programs in academic fields including Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, and Engineering, as well as pre-professional programs and graduate degrees. With a wide-range of majors and minors in undergraduate studies to choose from, Mount Union offers an array of academic coursework in keeping with the liberal arts tradition.
The University of Mount Union provides more than just a quality education. It provides opportunities for students to get involved and participate in campus events. From joining service committees, student senate, fraternity and sorority life, to intercollegiate athletics or taking advantage of the state-of-art facilities on campus, the College provides students with endless opportunities to grow and achieve success.
Your academic experience at Mount Union will prepare you for success in the 21st century, and what sets us apart is the personal attention our faculty and staff offers.
The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University Bloomington is a Business School that offers a full-time MBA program where you have your own personal team of professional guides whose priority is your success. A Kelley MBA will prepare you to pursue a career where you can truly excel. We start with a focus on your individual leadership skills and deliver a real-world, experiential education with a global perspective.
With your Kelley Academy experience, where you are partnered with a professor expert in your career area, combined with our intensive Integrated Core curriculum–you'll leave the Kelley School of Business not just with an MBA from a top-20 business school, but as a better manager, a better collaborator, and confident in your ability to lead.
At Kelley, your personal team comprises faculty, classmates, alumni, MBA staff, GCS representatives, your Academy Director, and you. Members of each of these groups work in concert, taking a personalized approach to your MBA experience, and giving you what you need to advance your career.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Malaysia & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, throughout Asia & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University
Courses / Programs
Situated in Cleveland, Ohio, Monte Ahuja College of Business is the business school at Cleveland State University. We provide a wide range of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in career-specifc, Business-related fields. Our popular Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) features 9 concentrations, while we also offer Masters & Doctor of Business Administration options.
At the Monte Ahuja College of Business, we develop business leaders who possess top notch business skills with knowledge of the global market, as well as an understanding of their responsibilities to society at large.
We hold accreditation from AACSB International in both business and accounting, placing us among a very select group of business schools in the U.S. Less than 15% of the world’s business schools have earned accreditation by AACSB International—the hallmark of excellence in management education. As a trusted partner to successful businesses all over the region—Nance gives you practical, applied, effective education.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (9 concentrations)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Science
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA)
- Master of Computer & Information Science (MCIS)
- Master of Labor Relations/Human Resources (MLRHR)
- MBA/Juris Doctor (JD/MBA)
- MBA/Master of Science in Nursing (MSN/MBA)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)