International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters: The International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters (IITCR) the only online digital court reporter training school in the world. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we offer a range of distance learning court reporting / transcription programs and workshops. Whether you are a student just starting out, a professional looking to improve skills, a person investigating a career change, or a manager seeking to improve your team’s productivity, IITCR can help you reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
Email:Contact us below
Online Court Reporter / Transcriptionist Programs: - Legal Transcriptionist course
- "Prepare to Pass" - 2-Day Legal Transcriptionist Workshop
- Digital Court Reporter course
- Accelerated Digital Court Reporter program
- Ethics for the Court Reporter
- "Prepare to Pass" - 2-Day Court Reporter Workshop
University Canada West - Business Communication Degree Online
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication:
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication online syllabus is largely focused on how media and communications function in the contemporary business world. Those studying the Online BA will acquire knowledge and skills which lay the foundations for a career such as journalism, public relations or advertising.
Those who graduate from the Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication program will find themselves able to evaluate the effectiveness and integration of all types of media and communication, as well as creating content which follows ethical and legal requirements for a variety of different mediums.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Communications Theory
• Information Gathering
• Writing for the Media
• Visual Communications
• Marketing Management
• Organizational behaviour
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Social Media
• Legal & Ethical Issues in Mass Media
• Technical Writing & Business Communications
• Professional Communications
• Media & Government
• Public Relations in Practice & Theory
• Research Methodology
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Communication Strategy
• Communication Capstone 1
• Communication Capstone 2
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
• Master the art of spray tanning in just one day with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online spray tan certification programs to students throughout Canada, the U.S & globally.
• An internationally-renowned sunless tan training school, Aviva offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses, delivered through our unique and interactive web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• On successful completion of your online spray tan course, graduates receive a Certificate.
• With spray tanning become increasingly-popular, it is becoming more important for cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, hair stylists, or makeup artists to become professionally certified.
• Learn how to win and retain huge numbers of new clients by providing exceptional service and a flawless tan every time!
• Aviva also provides on-site 1-day spray tan certification programs in cities throughout Canada & the United States, including in Vancouver BC; Toronto ON & Montreal, Quebec.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• "I thought that the Sunless Tanning 101 was great. I took the course online about 18 months into already tanning but I still had “Ah Ha” moments that have only helped me and my business. The one that sticks out the most is the amount of product I should be using and the solutions to use for specific skin tones! Aviva customer service has been impeccable!" Michele
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education for home study in Canada, the U.S., UK & worldwide.
• Through experienced industry-based faculty and the latest resources, ICI delivers close to 100 exciting career and lifestyle-focused courses to a broad range of people around the world.
• Our online courses are offered at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma level in a range of career fields. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is a provider of courses used by individuals, business and government to improve the skill sets and performance of personal careers, staff and management.
• We are an accredited and recognised member of the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
Student Testimonial: "I wasn’t able to leave my full time job to study so distance learning suited me best. I was able to set my own timetable and submit assessments around my own commitments. Had it not been for the flexible nature of the course I would not been able complete my studies!" - Michael
Based in downtown Vancouver, The University of British Columbia's (UBC) offer Distance Learning Courses through our Centre for Teaching and Learning and Technology (CTLT).
These courses carry full credit toward degree or certificate programs in accordance with the requirements of the UBC faculty concerned.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning (formerly the Centre for Teaching and Academic Growth) and the Office of Learning Technology were merged into a new organizational entity, the CTLT.
This centre builds upon the skills and expertise of its predecessor organizations, as well as integrates a re-configured Institute for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
The CTLT will continue to collaborate with academic and administrative units throughout the UBC in order to advance the scholarly practice of all members of the UBC teaching community while supporting technology-enabled learning environments and distance learning opportunities.
Canadian College of Online Training is a leading education provider of online and in-class programs. Based in Toronto, programs are taught online worldwide and to students in-class at St. Clair campus.
CCOT provides a range of online and in-class career training courses and certification programs in the fields of Criminal Justice, Project Management, English language, Mental Health, Online Instruction, and much more.
Our online courses are interactive and offer various simulations to reinforce the training delivered. The programs are available on your schedule, to allow you to train for a lucrative, satisfying, and exciting career without sacrificing what matters most – you and your family.
With no geographic restrictions and flexible lecture times, dedicated working professionals from all over the world have access to a level of higher education that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This college is very much involved in online education on an international level and also provides e-Learning services to other institutions and organizations.
- English Language (TOEFL / IELTS)
- Learning Management System
- Online Instruction
- Criminal Justice
- Mental Health
- Project Management
- Human Services Program Design
- Career Development
In Class Programs (St. Clair Campus)
- English Language (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Project Management
- Mental Health
- Human Services Program Design
- Career Development
-Moodle Training Course