International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters: The International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters (IITCR) the only online digital court reporter training school in the world. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we offer a range of distance learning court reporting / transcription programs and workshops. Whether you are a student just starting out, a professional looking to improve skills, a person investigating a career change, or a manager seeking to improve your team’s productivity, IITCR can help you reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
Email:Contact us below
Online Court Reporter / Transcriptionist Programs: - Legal Transcriptionist course
- "Prepare to Pass" - 2-Day Legal Transcriptionist Workshop
- Digital Court Reporter course
- Accelerated Digital Court Reporter program
- Ethics for the Court Reporter
- "Prepare to Pass" - 2-Day Court Reporter Workshop
Benefit from university-level education without the need to attend traditional classes! The rising popularity of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) means that no matter where you are located, you can access real college and university courses from real schools free of charge.
You can choose from a range of providers worldwide, many associated with top universities. On completion of some MOOCs, you may be eligible to apply for college credit.
The term MOOC is used to describe large numbers of learners coming together in one course to learn in a connected way. You will have access to all the video lectures, tutorials, and other study materials that you might expect from a module of a university degree.
Most Canadian MOOCs are run through American providers or by individual professors. However, the Canadian-based World Wide Ed plans to offer MOOCs as part of their vision for quality, accessible education for all.
MOOCs are an excellent step towards life-long learning. They encourage independence in students who work in their own spaces, and create authentic networks that they can easily maintain after the course finishes.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education for home study in Canada, the U.S., UK & worldwide.
• Through experienced industry-based faculty and the latest resources, ICI delivers close to 100 exciting career and lifestyle-focused courses to a broad range of people around the world.
• Our online courses are offered at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma level in a range of career fields.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is a provider of courses used by individuals, business and government to improve the skill sets and performance of personal careers, staff and management.
• We are an accredited and recognised member of the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
Student Testimonial: "I wasn’t able to leave my full time job to study so distance learning suited me best. I was able to set my own timetable and submit assessments around my own commitments. Had it not been for the flexible nature of the course I would not been able complete my studies!" - Michael
With nine out of 10 graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice. Our Distance Education courses provide you with personalized teacher support and feedback as you pursue an interest, a designation or a certificate in a wide range of fields including Architectural Studies, Business Administration, Health Services, and more.
Continuing Education at George Brown College offers distance education courses in a variety of ways. The courses may be teacher-directed online, self-directed online, OntarioLearn online, CD-based with online support, DVD-based with online support or paper-based with online support.
Many people choose to study in the comfort of their own homes, but distance education gives you the flexibility to learn wherever it is most convenient for you. Some of our distance education courses are semester-based. So, as with an in-class course, you generally need to register in advance of the course start date or shortly thereafter. But some of our distance education courses are continuous intake.
Course Categories include:
- Architectural Studies
- Business Studies
- Community Services
- Construction and Maintenance
- Dental Health
- Emergency Management Leadership
- General English
- Health Services
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Operations Management
- Technical Training
- Visual Arts and Design
- Writing and Publishing
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is one of the leading distance education providers in Canada. We provide independent-study programs and courses for students to earn recognized credits and credentials by distance learning through Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning (TRU-OL).
The programs offered through TRU-OL include adult secondary school completion, certificates, and diplomas (including advanced and post-baccalaureate), associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
There are over 400 courses and nearly 40 programs through distance delivery. TRU-OL provides learning opportunities in a print or web-based format or a blend of the two, with programs tailored to each student's personal needs.
Students completing certificate, diploma, or degree programs by distance education through TRU-OL are awarded Thompson Rivers University credentials. TRU is an accredited public post-secondary institution with membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
Based in downtown Vancouver, The University of British Columbia's (UBC) offer Distance Learning Courses through our Centre for Teaching and Learning and Technology (CTLT).
These courses carry full credit toward degree or certificate programs in accordance with the requirements of the UBC faculty concerned.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning (formerly the Centre for Teaching and Academic Growth) and the Office of Learning Technology were merged into a new organizational entity, the CTLT.
This centre builds upon the skills and expertise of its predecessor organizations, as well as integrates a re-configured Institute for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
The CTLT will continue to collaborate with academic and administrative units throughout the UBC in order to advance the scholarly practice of all members of the UBC teaching community while supporting technology-enabled learning environments and distance learning opportunities.