Tourism colleges in Canada: Online travel courses, airline certificate programs, Apollo, Abacus certification, hospitality training online, home study, correspondence courses for travel industry professionals
Canadian Tourism College, Online: Since 1980, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) in Vancouver and Surrey, has been a leader in training Tourism and Hospitality professionals. Canadian Tourism College offers an Online Travel Agent Certificate Program, which boasts a 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors. Students are introduced to the travel industry with comprehensive training in fares and tickets, travel reservations, leisure travel and the computer reservation system SABRE.
Email:Contact us below
Online Travel Agent Certificate Program:
- 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- 270 to 430 hours
- Study at your convenience
- Comprehensive training in fares and tickets
- Travel reservations
- Leisure travel
- Computer reservation system SABRE
CTC is a fully accredited college of the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) in the Province of British Columbia and is proud to earn Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation from the Province of British Columbia.
Founded in 2005, Rouxbe is an online cooking school based in Vancouver, Canada. We provide a range of cooking certification courses online for cooks of all levels - from amateur home cooks to professional chefs.
Rouxbe will help you to master and create your own recipes using our intuitive learning technology with instructor support. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in the world at times that best suit your schedule.
Our comprehensive courses are taught using instructional lesson content, exercises, practice recipes, and additional education learning modules. Our courses cover broader cooking subject matter, include more robust assessment features. On graduating, you will receive a "Certificate of Completion".
Covering a wide range of topics, our general cooking courses range in length from just a few short units, to more comprehensive courses that can be followed over several weeks or even months.
Designed for cooks who want to work in the industry, Rouxbe Professional Cooking Courses (“Rouxbe Pro”) are equivalent to the material covered in top professional culinary schools around the world.
Begin your course when you want and progress through the content on your own schedule. Broken down into clear, contextualized units that are accessible to even the average home cook, this series of courses is a cost-effective complement to on-the-job training.
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) provides a comprehensive range of online / distance education courses to students in Canada and around the world.
• We deliver over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad variety of people and businesses around the world.
• Our distance education courses are offered at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level in career fields that include Business, Professional Services, Design, Health, and more.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is an Australian-based worldwide leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students.
• It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide.
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
• ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Association of Private Career Colleges, and by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council.
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams a reality." - Antonia
University Canada West - Online Bachelor of Commerce
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Commerce:
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) online syllabus consists of four tiers: university foundation, disciplinary foundation, disciplinary applications, and integrative applications. As a whole, the qualification covers the foundations of all aspects of businesses and the way they are operated. You will see vast improvements in your writing and research skills, as well as the ability to perform well as part of a team.
Those who graduate from the ACBSP-accredited Bachelor of Commerce online program will gain a new found knowledge of contemporary business practices, and the refined ability to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 1 University Foundation
• Principles of Accounting
• Introduction to Business
• Mass Media & Society
plus 7 modules
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Information Systems for Managers
• Communications Theory
• Writing for Specific Audiences
• Organizational Behaviour
• Marketing Management
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Managerial Accounting
• Business Law
• Professional Communications
• Research Methodology
• Human Resource Management
• Operations Management
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Strategy and Decision Making
• Business Capstone 1
• Business Capstone 2
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, ARP Technologies offers quality online Cisco training and certification programs - taught by a Cisco Certified instructor.
Our Live and Online Cisco Certification courses offer the same high quality training and instruction that you would receive in the traditional classroom. As with all ARP courses, the curriculum is current and authorized by Cisco. Course categories include Cisco Design, CCNA Certifications, Network Security, and more.
ARP creates the online class-room environment using Cisco WebEx Training Center, thereby allowing a live instructor to deliver the training in real time directly to your home, office or other location of choice.
By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q & A sessions, ARP's instructors deliver the classroom experience right to each participant. Our online Cisco training is completely interactive; students have ample opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.
• Master the art of spray tanning in just one day with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online spray tan certification programs to students throughout Canada, the U.S & globally.
• An internationally-renowned sunless tan training school, Aviva offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses, delivered through our unique and interactive web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• On successful completion of your online spray tan course, graduates receive a Certificate.
• With spray tanning become increasingly-popular, it is becoming more important for cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, hair stylists, or makeup artists to become professionally certified.
• Learn how to win and retain huge numbers of new clients by providing exceptional service and a flawless tan every time!
• Aviva also provides on-site 1-day spray tan certification programs in cities throughout Canada & the United States, including in Vancouver BC; Toronto ON & Montreal, Quebec.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• "I thought that the Sunless Tanning 101 was great. I took the course online about 18 months into already tanning but I still had “Ah Ha” moments that have only helped me and my business. The one that sticks out the most is the amount of product I should be using and the solutions to use for specific skin tones! Aviva customer service has been impeccable!" Michele