Become cabin crew in Canada: Online cabin crew courses for flight attendants/ air stewards wishing to apply to airlines/ flight crew recruitment agencies. Distance learning cabin crew certificate for home study in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Calgary, Edmonton AB, Montreal Quebec, SK, NS, USA, NY, CA, TX, FL, UK, London, Europe..
Inflight Institute: Based in Calgary AB, the Inflight Institute provides online cabin crew certificate and training courses for students throughout Canada and worldwide. Our online pre-qualification training is industry recognized and not offered by any other training organization. In fact, it is a requirement of many member airlines that you have a certificate from the Inflight Institute before applying or attending their airline's ground school.
Cabin Crew Certificate Courses: On successful completion of any of these courses, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
• One Cabin Crew Onboard Program Duration: 30-70 hours
This course is ideal if you wish to work for regional airlines, corporate airlines or charter operators. It features the CRJ700 - one of the most popular single cabin crew aircraft on the market.
• Multiple Cabin Crew Onboard Program Duration: 30-70 hours
Learn how to operate with multiple cabin crew onboard! Featuring the Airbus A321 aircraft, this course is ideal if you wish to work for large national / international airlines or charter operators.
• Wide Body / Multiple Crew Onboard Program Duration: 30-70 hours
If you wish to work for a large international airline or charter operator, this course will teach you how to operate in a large multiple crew environment with up to 18 crew members onboard. It features one of the world's most popular multi aisle aircraft manufactured by Airbus – the A330.
Supplemental Courses: Enhance your training by completing one of our online supplemental courses! Designed for those who wish to expand their knowledge and learn about specific areas of the aviation industry in greater detail, all of our programs are currently being used by airlines and training organizations worldwide. Courses include:
• How to Become a Flight Attendant • Prepare to Fly • Interference with Crew Member Training • Senior Cabin Crew & Leadership Training • Safe Food Handling • Dangerous Goods Training Management Course:
• Exclusively for Managers This course is designed for those in or being promoted to executive positions within an airline's inflight management. Aircraft Type Courses: Our comprehensive aircraft type courses will teach you about some of the most interesting aircrafts in the world. You will explore inside the cabin, flight deck and emergency equipment.
• DASH 8–100 (Dehavilland) • Boeing 737-700 NG • Boeing 737-200 • Airbus A330 • Airbus A321 • Embraer 145 • Embraer-175 • Canadair Regional Jet CRJ700
Benefit from university-level education without the need to attend traditional classes! The rising popularity of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) means that no matter where you are located, you can access real college and university courses from real schools free of charge.
You can choose from a range of providers worldwide, many associated with top universities. On completion of some MOOCs, you may be eligible to apply for college credit.
The term MOOC is used to describe large numbers of learners coming together in one course to learn in a connected way. You will have access to all the video lectures, tutorials, and other study materials that you might expect from a module of a university degree.
Most Canadian MOOCs are run through American providers or by individual professors. However, the Canadian-based World Wide Ed plans to offer MOOCs as part of their vision for quality, accessible education for all.
MOOCs are an excellent step towards life-long learning. They encourage independence in students who work in their own spaces, and create authentic networks that they can easily maintain after the course finishes.
Based in Northern Alberta, Athabasca University is a worldwide leader in quality distance education, providing a wide range of online Undergraduate and Graduate programs, including Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters Degree levels. We have over 700 courses in a large selection of arts, science, and professional disciplines.
Most AU courses are delivered through distance learning as individualized study. If you prefer the structure of learning in a classroom or online with other students, we also offer grouped study courses across Canada.
Our courses are designed for study online, at a distance, or in a classroom so you can continue your education without sacrificing personal, family, career, or community commitments. Our course fees include all textbooks and materials, so you will know what you're paying at the start.
At AU, we are dedicated to the removal of barriers that restrict access to success in university-level study, and to increasing equality of educational opportunity for adult learners worldwide. Our approach to post-secondary education is based on four key principles: excellence, openness, flexibility and innovation.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resources
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science
- Certificates of Completion
- University Certificates
- University Diplomas
- Science and Technology
Based in Vancouver, CG Spectrum is an industry-leading online school for Animation, VFX, Modeling and Concept Art. With a faculty featuring industry heavyweights working in feature film and AAA games, we strive to give you the most personal training available. We provide a range of online Diploma courses and short courses in subjects such as 3D Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Concept Design, Visual Effects, and more.
At CG Spectrum, our goal is to make our students the most employable artists in the film and games industry. CG Spectrum is different to other online schools; our class sizes are much smaller and we spend much more time with our students.
Our mission is to see each of our students as individuals with goals and dreams, not just as a number lost in the crowd. To provide them with the world's most personalized education from the industry's best artists by catering to their specific needs through the provision of constant feedback and support, giving our students a competitive edge to succeed in an ever changing industry.
Based in Nelson, BC, The Canadian Society for Social Development (CSSD), is a federally-accredited organization that offers online website design, programming and marketing certificate courses for entrepreneurs. Whether you want to work as a web designer or build a website for your own business, Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs (IBDE) will help you succeed. IBDE programs give you what most other programs do not - a solid understanding of web design to help you really drive your business.
We offer two quality Web Design online programs - the IBDE Web Essentials Program, and the IBDE Web Advanced Program (which is divided into four separate courses).
IBDE is accredited by Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC, and the Canadian Society for Social Development coordinates delivery of the IBDE programs. Students completing the six-month IBDE Web Essentials program receive a certificate in Web Design and Optimization, and students completing our IBDE Web Advanced courses receive a certificate in Advanced Web Design and Optimization. Each Web Advanced course is one month in duration.
IBDE Web Essentials Program:
- Introduction to the Internet
- Site Theory and Design
- Introductory Web Graphics
- Advanced Web Graphics
- HTML/XHTML Programming
- Dreamweaver CS5 ~ Site Development
- Website Marketing and Maintenance
- Final Project Website
IBDE Web Advanced Program:
- Introduction to PHP Programming (Part 1 of 2)
- Advanced PHP and MySQL (Part 2 of 2)
- Wordtracker for SEO
- Blogging for Business
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
• Master the art of spray tanning in just one day with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online spray tan certification programs to students throughout Canada, the U.S & globally.
• An internationally-renowned sunless tan training school, Aviva offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses, delivered through our unique and interactive web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• On successful completion of your online spray tan course, graduates receive a Certificate.
• With spray tanning become increasingly-popular, it is becoming more important for cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, hair stylists, or makeup artists to become professionally certified.
• Learn how to win and retain huge numbers of new clients by providing exceptional service and a flawless tan every time!
• Aviva also provides on-site 1-day spray tan certification programs in cities throughout Canada & the United States, including in Vancouver BC; Toronto ON & Montreal, Quebec.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• "I thought that the Sunless Tanning 101 was great. I took the course online about 18 months into already tanning but I still had “Ah Ha” moments that have only helped me and my business. The one that sticks out the most is the amount of product I should be using and the solutions to use for specific skin tones! Aviva customer service has been impeccable!" Michele