Technical/ trade schools in Ontario, Canada: Automotive mechanic school in Ontario/ Toronto area in Cambridge, Mississauga & Oshawa. Automotive technology college, supply chain management - transportation operations specialist certification. Learn how to become a mechanic: Car mechanic training in Southern Ontario, close to Kitchener.
Canadian Automotive Trucking Institute: If you would like to become an auto mechanic, service advisor or parts specialist, or pursue one of the many rewarding positions in the transportation industry, then Canadian Automotive & Trucking Institute (CATI) is the school for you! With locations in Cambridge, Mississauga and Oshawa, Ontario, CATI is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Our quality diploma programs in the fields of Automotive Technology and Transportation Operations will give you the skills you need to launch a successful career.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Automotive Technology and Transportation Operations Diploma Programs: Our intensive diploma programs will have you trained and on the job in less than a year and are among the best in the industry. They feature practical, hands-on training, experienced instructors, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- 39-week intensive Automotive Technology diploma program (Cambridge campus only)
- 17-week Transportation Operations Specialist program
- Advanced Automotive Service Advisor diploma program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With more than 40 years experience in electronics, Taylor Electronic Designs provides training and courses in electronics for both the professional and novice at our studio in Toronto ON.
We provide a complete electronics facility in a modern hi-tech center located in Toronto. Instruction and supervision is provided by an experienced electronics technologist.
For the inventor, we provide assistance in the production of the prototype. For the hobbyist and student; we provide instruction in hands on electronics and the construction of projects. Tutoring in the field of electronics is also provided for students enrolled in college and university courses.
CDI College, with campuses in Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, has over 40 years experience teaching the career skills for success to people just like you.
CDI College's Department of Academics maintains close ties with the business, technology and health care industries to continually assess our curriculum and gain insight about industry needs.
Our Alberta locations include Edmonton City Centre, Edmonton North, Edmonton South, Calgary City Centre and Calgary North.
At our Edmonton - South campus, our team is committed to your success. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
CDI College prepares students to enter the working world with practical, hands-on learning experiences. As an incentive, students can choose from day or evening classes to fit their busy schedules.
Edmonton, the capital of Alberta and with a population of over 750,000, is a cultural, educational, technology and governmental centre. It is located in the central region of the province, on the North Saskatchewan River.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- Business Administrative Professional
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Business Accounting Technician
- Accounting & Payroll Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Hospitality Business Management
- Oil & Gas Administration
- Legal Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite Specialist
- Massage Therapy
- Advanced Massage Therapy
- Cyber Security Specialist
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Centennial College in Toronto, Ontario, offers more than 100 degree, diploma, and certificate programs on a full- and part-time basis in a wide range of academic fields that include Business, Communication, Digital Design, Engineering, Health Sciences, and Transportation among many others. Students may also prepare for college and university through the general arts and science programs, English language training, and a variety of other short programs.
Centennial has a record of exemplary teaching, innovative programming, and extensive partnerships with employers. Our programs provide college and university graduates with up-to-the-minute skills demanded by employers.
Whether you're interested in training for your current or future career, earning transfer credits for university studies, or just pursuing your interests, Centennial College can help you reach your goals. With 100+ full-time programs, more than 160 part-time programs and 1,000s of part-time courses, you'll find what you (and your employers) need at Centennial.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges, with locations across the country. Our Ottawa campus offers full and part-time career and business diploma and certificate programs in Health Care, Business and Computer Training. Academy of Learning programs are designed around your needs and are available to Canadian, US and International Students. Time and time again, our job placement assistance and high student pass ratio confirms that we have a proven formula for success. Academy of Learning empowers you with the flexibility to learn at your own pace and set your own schedule.
We’ve shifted the focus from teaching and put it where it belongs, on learning. Recognizing that every person is an individual, our exclusive Integrated Learning System is effective enough and flexible enough to fit your particular learning needs.
You are here: School & College Search> Technical Colleges / Institutes in Canada> Automotive technology / mechanic school in Ontario / Cambridge, Mississauga & Oshawa, serving students in Kitchener, Guelph, Hamilton, Waterloo, Wellesley, Woolwich, Wilmot and North Dumfries ON