Cosmo Beauty Academy: Located in Sacramento CA, Cosmo Beauty Academy is a vocational beauty school that specializes in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Manicuring. We are a comprehensive, high tech institute that offers state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff for future professionals in the field of cosmetology, esthetics, and nail technology.
At our institute, we strive to provide you with continuous progress monitoring and constructive feedback structured to allow a passing grade on the California State Board of Barber and Cosmetology exams.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...
The Academy of Couture Art (ACA) is a fashion design school in Los Angeles CA that offers Bachelor degree, Associate degree & Certificate fashion programs as well as professional development workshops for fashion industry professionals.
ACA was founded as a higher institution of learning to teach the principles and techniques of fashion that go above and beyond those ordinarily taught in the United States by providing instruction combining European Haute Couture fashion with American fashion. Unique to American fashion education, ACA teaches Pattern Design and Fashion Design separately.
ACA offers innovative, challenging, and flexible fashion education programs that prepare a diverse student population for professional excellence in design, fashion, and business. We have also designed a unique Intensive English Language Program combining hands-on instruction and student-centered learning.
Located on the Miracle Mile, the ACA campus neighbors the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. The Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
Located in the heart of Hollywood near Hollywood/Highland underground station in Los Angeles, CA, Elegance International School of Professional Makeup is the first Hollywood makeup school to make its mark in the highly creative and imaginative world of special effects and prosthetic makeup. Fully devoted to train the budding artists, this finest Hollywood makeup school provides a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Its makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area.
The institute offers three basic programs of study in Artistry of Makeup, Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab and many others. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
EI’s student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities. Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops. Our Basic Programs consist of Artistry of Makeup; Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist Program. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, refresher class, face and body painting and mask making. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio on Santa Monica Boulevard in Westwood in West Los Angeles is an actor training studio offering classes for adults and children from beginner level to working professionals. The studio is headed by renowned-acting coach Jake Carpenter. The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio provides a safe, positive and encouraging space for actors to grow.
At our acting studio, we believe that when actors grow into strong artists, their performances are powerful. These kinds of performances are what the great directors, producers and actors are looking for and they are rare. The goal of the studio is to help you become strong actors and contenders for major roles in film and television projects.
Jake Carpenter began his professional acting career while at UCLA. Jake is one of the stars of the famous movie, ALIVE, which also stars Ethan Hawke and John Malkovich. Jake has acted in projects with Renee Zellweger, Dean Cain and Tim Roth. He has performed for a season on the L.A. Law television series and guest-starred in several other popular television shows. Jake loves teaching acting and has a passion for guiding his fellow actors to grow artistically and professionally.