National College of Technical Instruction, Santa Clara County:
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. We offer a comprehensive Paramedic Training course out of the Milpitas Campus.
Paramedic Program - Milpitas, CA (South Bay)
Paramedic Program Description:
This course fulfills all of the training requirements set forth by the State of California for Mobile Intensive Care Paramedics. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the National Registry Exam which NCTI hosts throughout the year at our Roseville Campus.
This certification can lead to employment in a wide range of fields, to include ambulance or fire paramedic, E.R. technician, special functions paramedic (sporting events, concerts, etc.).
Prerequisites for Paramedic Program:
- Submit a completed application packet
- Student must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Complete an NCTI Anatomy & Physiology Course or an approved Anatomy & Physiology course within the last 5 years
- Possess a current CPR card as well as possess and maintain a current County-Issued EMT-B or EMT-II Certification throughout the duration of the paramedic program
Application and Acceptance Process:
To be eligible for the Paramedic Program:
- Each applicant will be required to complete an Online Assessment, Scholastic Level Exam
- Submit a completed Application Packet and $55 application fee before the Application Deadline
- Application Packet includes: complete NCTI Paramedic Application, copy of valid driver’s license, copy of CA County-issued EMT-Basic card, copy of high school diploma or GED Certificate, copy of college diploma if applicable and a valid email address
- Complete a college level Anatomy and Physiology course before the first day of lecture. NCTI offers an accelerated Anatomy and Physiology course before every Paramedic Program start date.
Recommended Qualifications for Paramedic Programs:
General knowledge of first aid and the ability to handle stressful situations. Prior experience as an EMT with an ambulance or fire service provider agency.
Schedule of Training:
- Didactic & Lab (456 Hours, approx. 7 months)
- Clinical Rotations (160 Hours, approx. 2 months)
- Field Internships (480-720 Hours, approx. 4 months)
Depending on experience and performance individually, as arranged for each student. Guaranteed placement with AMR for all students who choose to intern with this agency.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 777 South Main Street, Milpitas, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.