Beauty career training in Southern California: Massage therapy school in San Diego, cosmetology certification for beginners to advanced beauty professionals. Esthetician program & manicurist classes in San Diego County CA.
San Diego Beauty College (SDBC): San Diego Beauty College is a beauty and wellness career training center in Normal Heights (just 10 minutes from Downtown), San Diego CA, We provide dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry including Esthetics, Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, Manucurist, and Barbering. Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.
Become a certified Montessori teacher with Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education!
Based in Dublin CA, just east of the San Francisco Bay Area, we provide an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential, as well as those seeking a greater understanding of the Montessori philosophy.
We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
College credits are granted in cooperation with California State University, East Bay Extension.
College Accredited American Montessori Credential Course:
Classes / Modules include:
- Montessori Philosophy
- Practical Life
- Art and Earth Sciences
- Arithmetic: Methods and Materials
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Practicum: Internship Component
- Practicum: Seminar Component
- Music and Movement Workshop
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program
At San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking, located in the South of Market area of San Francisco, our passion is filmmaking. Our goal is to teach our students the craft of filmmaking and to nurture their own passion for making films. SFSDF faculty is comprised of accomplished directors, producers, writers, musicians, editors, actors, art directors and sound designers.
The award-winning staff of professionals is here to help our students develop their craft every step of the way. Small class sizes assure individual attention and grant greater access to the filmmaking equipment. Our project-based film classes give our students the real-working experience necessary to succeed in the competitive world of filmmaking.
Take the first step towards a career as a professional cosmetologist! Conveniently situated in the Chula Vista area of San Diego, Avancé Beauty College offers quality cosmetology and beauty training in both English and Spanish. Taught by experienced industry professionals, our programs are designed to provide training in both practical applications and theory skills. This experience and instruction prepares you to qualify to take the State of California licensing examination, and to obtain professional employment within the cosmetology industry.
Avancé Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in both Spanish and English. In addition, the college is approved by the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology as a training institution to qualify graduates for the State licensing examination as a Cosmetologist.
The college provides job placement assistance, though employment and salary base are not guaranteed. In our classrooms, we emulate the atmosphere of a professionally-owned cosmetology business. You get hands-on experience performing facials, hair styling, and manicures on patrons.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA