Bartender training in Southern California: Bartending school in Los Angeles offering state-licensed certification programs. Bartending course in Torrance, South Bay area with job placement assistance..
Pacific Bartending School: Pacific Bartending School is America's premier bartending school, specializing in the training and certification of aspiring bartenders. Conveniently located in south-east Torrance CA, in Los Angeles County, we provide a state-licensed Certificate Course in Bartending - recognized by the hospitality industry nationwide.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Pacific Bartending School is fully licensed by the State of California and permitted to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education in Sacramento.
Certificate Course in Bartending: - Recognized by the hospitality industry nationwide.
- Our immaculate classrooms are structured to give you every advantage to develop the skills you need.
- National Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible class times
- Topics include: Bar tool usage, Bar set up and breakdown, Customer service and bar etiquette..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). We offer training in several locations throughout California, including Riverside, San Francisco,North Hollywood, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Roseville, as well as nationwide. Courses include CPR, Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Medical Life Support, and many more.
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- 12-lead EKG
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- National Registry Skills Testing
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
Located in Sunnyvale CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley, University of East West Medicine provides a range of Certificate and Degree courses in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Oriental Medicine, and other related topics. Courses include a Masters Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a Doctorate Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a TCM Certificate, and more.
The mission of the University is to improve the quality of American health care by providing a graduate education level for the training of practitioners in traditional Chinese medicine.
International Career Development Center (ICDC) College is based in Hollywood in Los Angeles, California, and offers both campus-based and online advanced degree or accelerated Fast-Track diploma programs to international students in areas including business management and accounting, computerized accounting, healthcare management and many more high-demand career fields. ICDC College is a leader in providing its international students with over 24 career choices that reflect both U.S. and global concerns.
ICDC College’s accelerated diploma programs at our Hollywood campus will also give you the opportunity to develop your English-speaking skills while interacting with your instructor and classmates. This complete immersion in your U.S. education coupled with real-world learning will give you the advantage of greater fluency in English and unique experiences studying in the U.S.
ICDC College is authorized by the United States Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll International Students for Vocational Training (M-1 Visa).
The Hollywood campus is in a traditional setting and strategically located at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Western Avenue in Los Angeles.
Take the first step towards a career as a professional cosmetologist! Conveniently situated in the Chula Vista area of San Diego, Avancé Beauty College offers quality cosmetology and beauty training in both English and Spanish. Taught by experienced industry professionals, our programs are designed to provide training in both practical applications and theory skills. This experience and instruction prepares you to qualify to take the State of California licensing examination, and to obtain professional employment within the cosmetology industry.
Avancé Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in both Spanish and English. In addition, the college is approved by the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology as a training institution to qualify graduates for the State licensing examination as a Cosmetologist.
The college provides job placement assistance, though employment and salary base are not guaranteed. In our classrooms, we emulate the atmosphere of a professionally-owned cosmetology business. You get hands-on experience performing facials, hair styling, and manicures on patrons.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.