Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Sherwood Park): Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies. Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Nimbus School of Recording Arts Ltd is a music and recording industry training school in downtown Vancouver BC in Canada. We offer a range of 8 and 12-month Certificate and Diploma programs in courses such as Music Business, Advanced Music Production, and Beats & Urban Music Production among others. Our students are taught in classes of six students to ensure individual attention and hands-on instruction. They are mentored by world class music producers and engineers and taught using our practical, proven & accredited curriculum.
Students will benefit from hands-on experience with Solid State Logic consoles (we are the only school in Western Canada with SSL Consoles), Studer analog multitracks, ProTools HD digital workstations and a vast selection of processors, mics, amps, vintage keys and guitars. Students have access to our facilities 24 / 7!
Our courses start in January, May and September. You must be over 19 years of age or a high school graduate to apply. Nimbus School of Recording Arts holds accreditation by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC, British Columbia Education Quality Assurance and Avid.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
The School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa's mission is to furnish the resources, environment, tools and instruction to develop the students' signature style, hone their photographic skills, and cultivate their visual literacy.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.