Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area): Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies. Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
Quality Aesthetics Certification Programs: Our programs are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up.
17-week General Aesthetics Program:
Modules include: - Client Relations - Skin science: Physiology of the skin and it’s functions - Skin Care: Vivier (Pharmaceutical Grade) - Facials - Spa Manicures-Nail care - Spa Pedicures-Nail Care - Waxing- multiple techniques - Eye lashes: Lash and Brow Tinting - Eye lash Perming - Relaxation and Hot Stone Massage - Artificial Gel nails- file,drill, art includes Amore (large kit) - Make-up Artistry-pharmaceutical grade Mineral make-up - Microdermabrasion: Consultations - Sanitation/Sterilization - Equipment Maintenance
28-week Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program:
Modules include: - Client Relations - Skin science: Physiology of the skin and it’s functions - Skin Care: Vivier (Pharmaceutical Grade) - Clinical Spa Facials - Spa Manicures-Nail care - Spa Pedicures-Nail Care - Waxing-multiple techniques - Eye lashes: Lash and Brow Tinting - Eye lash Perming - Relaxation and Hot Stone Massage - Artificial Gel nails- file,drill, art includes Amore (large kit) - Make-up Artistry-pharmaceutical grade Mineral make-up - Microdermabrasion: Consultations - Diamondabrsaion: Consultations - Spray tanning: Product knowledge - Ultrasound Cellulite: Theory and Consultations - Velashape: Advanced Cellulite & Body Contouring - Laser Hair Removal/ IPL Hair Removal - Acne IPL: Causes and Grades of Acne - IPL Skin rejuvenation: Theory and causes of skin damage - Skin Tightening/lifting: Theory and causes of the skins aging process - Advanced Skin Rejuv-IPL superficial veins/Sun Spots/Rosasea - Injection Theory - Sanitation/Sterilization - Equipment Maintenance
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Max the Mutt Animation School provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Workshops in a variety of Animation fields.
We believe in giving our students a solid, well-rounded education, and the encouragement to help them develop as artists. At the same time, we expect students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which includes the ability to take direction, meet deadlines, work with each other, and fulfill responsibilities. The development of good work habits is important in preparing for a successful career in animation, concept design, advertising, graphic design, art direction, comic books and graphic novels.
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
If you wish to design there's no better quality career training than at the Pacific Design Academy in downtown Victoria, British Columbia. Our programs expand your ability to think and design creatively. We help foster your skills in drawing, drafting and illustration and develop your competency in the use of market relevant software. However, at heart it's not about tools or media, it's about design. The Pacific Design Academy was founded in 1991, to provide quality education in the 'design arts'. From our earliest program offerings in Interior Design, the Academy has grown to become the pre-eminent private design school in Victoria.
The Pacific Design Academy is an accredited college registered with the Private Career Training institution Agency and has authority to grant diplomas in all courses. The Pacific Design Academy is at the forefront of a new kind of arts education. Our dynamic curriculum is dictated by the current and evolving needs of the design Marketplace. The quality education you receive is artistically inspired and supported by the latest digital technology. We encourage our students to develop marketable skills and foster individual ability and excellence.
Programs in Interior Design; Building Technology; Fashion Design; Graphic Design; Landscape Design. Full-time and Part-time courses. The programs vary in length. Each program year is typically 37 weeks consisting of at least 740 hrs of instruction. Programs start in September and January.