Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area): Situated just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is an esthetics and cosmetology career training school. We offer a general Aesthetics Program, and an Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program. Our programs are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up. In addition to our Sherwood Park Campus just east of Edmonton, we also have a school in Red Deer Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
17-week General Aesthetics Program - modules include: - Skin Science; Skin Care; Facials; Nail care; Waxing- multiple techniques; Eye lashes: Lash and Brow Tinting; Eyelash Perming; Relaxation and Hot Stone Massage...
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Max the Mutt Animation School provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Workshops in a variety of Animation fields.
We believe in giving our students a solid, well-rounded education, and the encouragement to help them develop as artists. At the same time, we expect students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which includes the ability to take direction, meet deadlines, work with each other, and fulfill responsibilities. The development of good work habits is important in preparing for a successful career in animation, concept design, advertising, graphic design, art direction, comic books and graphic novels.
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra