Study abroad in South Africa: University in Port Elizabeth offering bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in English for international students / Americans. Diploma & certificate courses in business, management, engineering, law, accounting, marketing & computer science.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth: Located in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) brings together the best traditions of university education. We draw on more than a century of quality higher education experience, in a new kind of university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate academic, professional and technological programmes at varying entrance and exit levels. Faculties and subject areas include Economic Sciences, Building Sciences, Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Law, Health Sciences, Education, and more. We offer undergraduate and graduate Certificate, Degree, and Diploma courses to domistic and international students at our state-of-the-art Port Elizabeth campus.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling students in South Africa! Would you consider studying abroad in Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to students from South Africa and around the world at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Ulovane Environmental Training provides exceptional NATURE & MARINE Guide Training in Port Elizabeth, in the heart of the Eastern Cape, South Africa. With over 12 years in the guiding and hospitality industry, our professional team are developing the guides of the future. Tired of the normal day to day routine, looking for adventure? Then this course is for you!
If you are over 21, have a valid drivers license, a PASSION for wildlife and the environment then you are ready to enroll. Ulovane will help you, one step at a time, to gain the guiding qualifications and expertise in order for you to provide your guests with the most amazing guided experience ever. Let us ensure that you are able to adapt and change with the environment, ensuring that you guide without disturbing the surrounding wildlife.
With campuses across South Africa in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Gauteng, School of Shipping provides certified freight training in Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance fields.
We offer in-class and online courses including Learnership Certificate programs, Diploma qualifications, and more.
Our Accredited courses have been developed according to the rigorous demands of the South African Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) and therefore carries the applicable accreditation for those industry related subjects.
Our school is able to offer our full range of courses and workshops in all the major centres around South Africa, while being flexible in education delivery methods.
We adhere to the highest standard of business practise and strive to help our students become educated shipping and freight professionals.
School of Shipping has a large pool of lecturers, facillitators and assessors that are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in their respective fields.
With four campuses located in the metropolitan area of the City of Johannesburg, the University of Johannesburg is an internationally-recognised South African university that provides expanding academic and technological knowledge and skills that promote growth and prosperity.
We offer a wide range of Undergraduate, & Post-Graduate Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Doctorate programs to students from all over the world.
Faculties and subject areas include Art, Design and Architecture; Economic and Financial Sciences; Education; Engineering and the Built Environment; Health Sciences; Humanities and Languages; Law; Management; Science.
The University welcomes all qualifying foreigners who wish to study at the University of Johannesburg. The University of Johannesburg has become increasingly popular and sought after as the preferred University where foreign students can obtain an internationally recognized qualification.
This is evident in the number of international students that has increased dramatically by more than double in the last three years.
Bhejane Nature Training is based in Northern KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), a province of South Africa, with camps situated in the Zululand and Maputaland regions, an area where the rich diversity of habitats is one of the chief attractions. Bhejane Nature Training provides comprehensive and professional Nature Guide, Marine Guide and Trails Guide certificate training programs for existing guides and those wanting to pursue a career in the field of nature guiding.
Bhejane Nature Training camp is ideally situated between 4 major game reserves of Zululand and the Elephant Coast including diverse reserves such as the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, Tembe Elephant Park, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi and Ndumo Game Reserve. Our base camp is situated in False Bay, bordering the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park with an unbelievable biodiversity.
We explore the many unique habitats that Zululand and the Elephant Coast has to offer. Nature training has never been this exciting, this
diverse and filled with so much opportunity. Programmes are endorsed by the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa (FGASA), a fully accredited THETA training provider.
Nature Training Programs:
- Professional Field Guide Level 1 course: 6 months to 1 year
- Short training programs: For conservation minded tourists, students, or school-groups & guides that want to increase their knowledge of specialised subjects.
* FGASA Level 1 Terrestrial Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Level 1 Marine Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Trails Guide Training program
- Ubuntu Wild Series: A series of shorter programs for school groups, corporate groups & self development
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia