Career training in Surrey, BC: College courses in Vancouver area. Hospitality management, graphic / web design, administrative assistant diploma & certificate programs, Microsoft Office training classes in Metro Vancouver. College programs in Canada for international students.
Create Career College, Surrey, BC: Create Career College (CCC) is conveniently located in Surrey, BC (part of the Metro Vancouver area) and offers high-quality career training certificate and diploma programs to Canadian and international students. CCC focuses on the information technology, hospitality and travel and tourism industries.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Career Diploma & Certificate Programs: - Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma Program
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Graphics and Web Design Management
- Administrative Assistant Diploma Program
- Microsoft Office Skills Certificate
At CCC you will experience a mix of class theory, hands-on practice and some online instructions. Our programs are regulated, reviewed and updated consistently with the industry and educational regulators to ensure that it meets the needs and expectations of the employers.
With locations in Cambridge, Mississauga and Oshawa, Ontario, Canadian Automotive & Trucking Institute (CATI) offers quality diploma programs in the fields of Automotive Technology and Transportation Operations. CATI is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
If you would like to become an auto mechanic, service advisor or parts specialist, or pursue one of the many rewarding positions in the transportation industry, then CATI is the school for you. Whether you are finishing high school, looking for a better profession or re-training, CATI will give you the skills you need to launch a rewarding career.
Our intensive diploma programs will have you trained and on the job in less than a year and are among the best in the industry. They feature practical, hands-on training, experienced instructors, and state-of-the-art equipment.
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Southern Interior Flight Centre (SIFC) is a Canadian aviation training school in Kelowna in southern British Columbia, approximately 270 km north-east of Vancouver. Southern Interior Flight Centre provides safe, effective, 'real world' aviation training, while setting high standards to ensure the integrity of the school and its graduates is maintained throughout the aviation industry.
Our pilot licence and rating programs are exciting opportunities for you to chase your dreams and become a member of the elite flying community. Industry-experienced leadership and instruction ensure you not only learn the basics, but also the 'Real World' of aviation.
Our graduates are flying around the globe. We offer everything from the recreational pilot permit and private pilot license to the all-inclusive commercial aviation diploma, in conjunction with Okanagan College. Our programs are well respected and supported by key figures in the aviation industry. Many of our courses are supplied or augmented by aviation companies, employers and industry pilots.
Students have to be 14 years before they can practice on their own, and 16 before the final private pilot licence can be issued.
The Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine (CCHM) stands as Canada’s longest-running homeopathic College. CCHM is the only Canadian College fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA), the gold standard used for homeopathic colleges in the USA.
The College offers a comprehensive part-time 3-year diploma program in Homeopathy, Medical Sciences and Nutrition, with in-class and Distance Education options. This program includes a thorough clinic internship as well as supervised externship opportunities for students to further establish their expertise. CCHM also offers a 1 year post-graduate program for students who have completed the 3 years.
Students in the post-grad program are encouraged to bring their own difficult cases for assistance. It is intended as an extension to, and a deepening of existing clinical skills following classical Hahnemannian principles of Homeopathic case-taking, analysis and case management plus enhancing familiarity with the Homeopathic repertory. Case-taking techniques and methodology will be emphasized.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with the content available to study 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi