Career schools in Toronto: Business courses in Ontario, IT certification programs, undergraduate college certificate & diploma courses in business administration, graphic design, computer animation, paralegal certification, health care training in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Herzing College, Toronto: Since 1968, Herzing College has been educating students and providing them with marketable skills for the workplace, through our accredited training programs in healthcare, business, technology, design and public safety. We are conveniently located in the Toronto Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto, Ontario. At Herzing College, the main objective of our diploma, certificate and professional certification programs is to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. Every diploma program at our Toronto campus includes an internship to gain work experience.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Herzing College has more than 40,000 graduates in technology, business, health care and design. We're committed to your success, and are proud of the employment record of our graduates.
Diploma, Certificate and Professional Certification Programs: Healthcare Programs:
- Community Services Worker
- Medical Office Administrator
- Business Administration
- Financial Services Representative
- Law Clerk
- MCITP 2008 Certification
- Network Systems Technology
- 3D Animation
- Computer Graphic Design
- Web Design
Public Safety Programs:
- Police Foundations
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Diploma & Certificate Programs include:
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Oil & Gas Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Legal Administration
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Early Childhood Education
- Health Care Aide
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Microsoft Office Suite Specialist
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Travel & Tourism
- Online Marketing and Social Media
- Network Systems Administrator
- Web Development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Cyber Security Specialist
The Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. We have almost 90 campuses throughout Canada, including Ottawa, Ontario. The Academy of Learning is considered Canada’s most effective and respected college, offering diploma and certificate courses covering a wide range of career, business and computer skills. Programs include business administration, HR management, graphic & web design, accounting, customer service training and many others. Students can acquire new skills with the diploma programs and upgrade their existing ones with certificate programs. We welcome international students.
At Academy of Learning, the focus is on student learning rather than teaching through the Integrated Learning method which is a self-paced, flexible style of learning. Students have the option of training in these programs on a full-time or part-time basis. You can start your program at any time and set your own schedule - mornings, evenings, or weekends. One-on-one instruction and monitoring is provided by trained, on-site facilitators.
Academy of Learning offers diploma and certificate programs in areas such as:
- Accounting and Payroll
- Business and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web and Graphic Design
- ESL- Grammar, Writing, Communication
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Metro College of Technology is a private continuing education institution in Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is well-known for our practical and advanced courses and programs, specializing in adult education. We offer a range of certificate and diploma programs in the faculties of Business and Management; Engineering and Technology; Information Technology; Healthcare and Legal Services.
The courses and programs represent cutting edge technology and the skills needed to meet today's dynamic job market are developed. Along with theory-based instruction, students receive intensive hands-on training brought by the instructor in the current job market, providing them with a unique advantage to secure a successful future, making our courses and programs rank as one of the best colleges in Toronto.
To graduate from a program with working experience, students must complete practicum (internship). To be competent for intermediate or advanced level positions, students are required to complete a co-op placement or a challenging project.
Diploma & Certificate courses include:
- Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- CNC & MasterCAM Technology Course
- Programming and System Analysis
- Network and Database Administration
- Software Training for Data Analysts, Computer Programmers and Statisticians (SAS)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
CompuCampus College in London, Ontario, offers the IT training necessary for careers in Business, Technology, Design and Health Care. We offer three diploma programs; Manufacturing Engineering Design, Computer Networking & Security and Office Administration. Health Care programs will soon be available as well at our London campus. CompuCampus College provides small class sizes, weekly start up dates, hands-on training, flexible scheduling, and job assistance. Each student is provided with the support and attention he or she needs to succeed.
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.