Career schools in Toronto: Business courses in Ontario, IT certification programs, undergraduate college certificate & diploma courses in business administration, graphic design, computer animation, paralegal certification, health care training in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Herzing College, Toronto: Since 1968, Herzing College has been educating students and providing them with marketable skills for the workplace, through our accredited training programs in healthcare, business, technology, design and public safety. We are conveniently located in the Toronto Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto, Ontario. At Herzing College, the main objective of our diploma, certificate and professional certification programs is to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. Every diploma program at our Toronto campus includes an internship to gain work experience.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Herzing College has more than 40,000 graduates in technology, business, health care and design. We're committed to your success, and are proud of the employment record of our graduates.
Diploma, Certificate and Professional Certification Programs: Healthcare Programs:
- Community Services Worker
- Medical Office Administrator
- Business Administration
- Financial Services Representative
- Law Clerk
- MCITP 2008 Certification
- Network Systems Technology
- 3D Animation
- Computer Graphic Design
- Web Design
Public Safety Programs:
- Police Foundations
Academy of Learning College - Warden & Sheppard is a Toronto-based career training college that provides Certificate & Diploma courses in a variety of popular career topics.
Academy of Learning College is dedicated to helping students reach their goals—quickly and easily, and in a setting that builds confidence while building skills. Students receive intensive, hands-on training for jobs at flexible time schedules in a professional atmosphere.
Academy of Learning College believes that support is the key to success in a friendly, accessible and professional environment that is conducive to competency-based learning. This is sustained by way of relevant curriculum, ongoing research and development, up-to-date equipment, a facilitated learning process, and a network of colleges with consistent standards
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with the content available to study 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare is a leading private career college providing career training in the Ontario market. triOS College offers Diploma and Certificate programs in the faculties of Business & Criminal Justice, Technology, Healthcare. Programs range between 8-52 weeks and start throughout the year, with campus locations in Windsor, London, Kitchener, Hamilton, Mississauga, Toronto. We ensure that our programs are designed to satisfy your education requirements and exceed your expectations. triOS College is a member in good standing with the Ontario Association of Career Colleges and the National Association of Career Colleges, Microsoft IT Academy, Comptia E2C Program. triOS Financial Aid Officers are available to assist students, who have met triOS admission requirements.