Private universities in Tennessee: Christian university in Chattanooga area offering bachelor's degrees in business, accounting, psychology, music, education, history & science. Master of arts in teaching, undergraduate & graduate programs in Cleveland, Bradley County in south-eastern Tennessee.
Lee University, Cleveland: Situated in Cleveland, TN, Lee University is a private, coeducational university affiliated with the Church of God that provides a variety of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in fields including elementary education, religious education, business, pre-medicine, music, and much more. Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and Ed.S. degrees.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Adult & Professional Studies
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Health, Exercise Science, & Secondary Education
- Communication & the Arts
- English & Modern Foreign Languages
- History & Political Science
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Music, and more...
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Teaching Program
- Master of Education Program, and many more..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Earn a Masters Degree in Tennessee - onsite or online! With numerous highly-respected and accredited universities and colleges throughout Tennessee, there are so many excellent opportunities for both American and international students to study at masters degree level.
Whether you want to progress to a higher level in your chosen career or prepare for study at doctoral level, completing a masters program will open new doors for you.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Tennessee include:
- University of Memphis
- Rhodes College, Memphis
- Christian Brothers University, Memphis
- Tennessee State University, Nashville
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville
- The University of Tennessee with campuses in Memphis, Knoxville, Martin, Chattanooga..
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City
- Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville
- Belmont University, Nashville
- Sewanee: The University of the South, Sewanee
- Austin Peay State University, Clarksville
- Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City
- Lipscomb University, Nashville
- Union University, Jackson
- Southern Adventist University, Collegedale
- Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate
- Fisk University, Nashville
- King College, Bristol
- Lee University, Cleveland
- Freed-Hardeman University, Henderson
- Meharry Medical College, Nashville...
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training.
Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
For over 26 years, skilled and experienced instructors have used time-tested tools and teaching techniques to give you hands-on training in this exciting, diversified, and lucrative field. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Cosmetology.
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The University of Tennessee offers the highest quality instruction, research, and outreach programs throughout the state of Tennessee, with campuses in Knoxville, Memphis & Tullahoma. From eleven colleges, our students receive undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees from more than 300 programs in academic fields such as Business Administration, Education, Health & Human Sciences, Engineering, and more.
Our students build a strong foundation through challenging coursework, ongoing academic support, and countless chances to learn outside the classroom.
Ten learning communities provide our freshmen distinctive opportunities to connect with classmates, develop valuable skills, become involved in campus life, and ultimately enjoy success as a UT student. We are ranked among the nation’s top public universities, and we’re on an aggressive path to join our peers in the country’s Top 25.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, we are Tennessee's largest research institution, leading the state in the number of degrees awarded annually.
Course categories include:
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Allied Health
- Architecture & Design
- Health Science Engineering
- Business Administration
- Communication & Information
- Health & Human Sciences
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Situated in the heart of Clarksville TN (less than an hour north of Nashville), Austin Peay State University's main campus offers the resources of a major university, with a small college feel. We provide a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree programs both on-campus and online. In addition to our Clarksville campus, we also provide courses in Springfield, and Fort Campbell TN.
Austin Peay State University is a comprehensive university committed to raising the educational attainment of the citizenry, developing programs and services that address regional needs, and providing collaborative opportunities that connect university expertise with private and public resources.
Austin Peay State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and education specialist degrees.
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- On-Campus / Online study options available
Course categories include:
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Engineering Technology
- Medicine- Music
- Studio Art...